ATLAS Dictionary and TRANSLATOR AGGREGATOR script

fhc

Trusted Member
Sep 26, 2011
Sorry bad english

In the days of old, existed a forum named hongfire where some people shared personal dictionaries of ATLAS OFFLINE TRANSLATOR with countless of new words and also Translator Aggregators Script also adding a lot of translated words and sentences.

Someone know If nowadays still exist a forum or a site where it still happening ?

I will add my ATLAS personal dictionary and also my translator aggregator script here If osomeone wants to use it.

I will not teach how to use ATLAS dictionary or Translator Aggregator scripts and TAHelper & Plug-In names txt file, If you want to know how to use it, just search in google or even on youtube exist countless of guides and tutorials, is not like old times that I spend 100% of all my free time every day teaching people how to use ATLAS and Translator Aggregator, I not longer have patience anymore, the last 10 years changed me a lot, I am truly sorry.

Please also not ask for links of pirated atlas, ok ?

I not created alone this script either the dictionary, several people collaborated creating those files during several years. I forget the names of all those people. fell free to edit and use it like you want, I do not care.

29.506 new words added in atlas link

5486 lines of scriptts to by used with TAHelper & Plug-In on Translator Aggregator link

33.000 characters names of several different games that I played in the last 15 years. the game name is added first. I did it all by myself. I like to add -kun and -san in all names. link

If you have any atlas dictionary or translator aggregator script to share with me I will be pleased. Thank you very much

VNR has some of those scripts you speak off build in that you can enabled in the options. Also you can load or share your stuff there to the cloud which in turn will be visible to anyone using VNR. (VNR has a 'shared dictionary' feature where you can see what is shared)
The VNR I'm talking about is on this website http://vnr.aniclan.com/ you just need to register for free IIRC.

But nowadays the translations done by the likes of google, bing, etc, are pretty good by themselves compared to the ones back in the day, mainly because their improved algorithms which use AI and stuff like that.

VNR has some of those scripts you speak off build in that you can enabled in the options. Also you can load or share your stuff there to the cloud which in turn will be visible to anyone using VNR. (VNR has a 'shared dictionary' feature where you can see what is shared)
The VNR I'm talking about is on this website http://vnr.aniclan.com/ you just need to register for free IIRC.

But nowadays the translations done by the likes of google, bing, etc, are pretty good by themselves compared to the ones back in the day, mainly because their improved algorithms which use AI and stuff like that.

I really not like to use VNR. the CPU load is high and it is very unstable. I am on vacations, I played today the whole day eroge using textractor and not crashed or freeze in any moment. 100% ok. CPU load is barely non existence. I try to use VNR the CPU load is high and it crash or freeze very 30 minutes.

spoxxy If you are using VNR without those troubles you are lucky and I am unlucky.

The only issue that I have with VNR is that it takes some time to load when I run it the first time. Aside from that I do not see any problems, oh I guess that I had some crashes when I use the 'Embedded' translation option. Anyway they have a discord, maybe you can ask for help from them there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。