MY 3D VIDEOS PART 2

... that Ura-Omote Lovers made me get on my PSP and play the song lol...

These are pretty nice animations... far better than what those video game design colleges showcase at college fairs and whatnot >_>

On a bad side, the animations are kinda... spazzy looking... maybe slow down their movements or something...
then again i really dont know anything about animation...

Last edited:
Yep. These were some cool samples. The renderings were nicely done! =)

Although the movements could use a little more oil or grease if you get what I mean. There parts sometimes where the movements look a little "flaky". But aside from that, it's all great.

8/10 for this specially for the miku hatsune one XD

i used what called true camera movement effect that is why their movement are a little speedy like in real world
i mean if you captured someone doing it in reality the movement will be kinda speedy in the captured video

I'd suggest more torso movement though... like swaying.
Intake of breath raises the head a bit, especially in singing. The hair is driving me crazy tho O.O It was flickering.

Dance moves are nice! There are times when the moves and camera can be too jerky though.

I'm not sure how you do your animation tho....I mostly use Maya when I try to animate so I don't know if other programs are the same. To polish out movement, I make it really slowly in the beginning. This way I have more spaces to smoothen out the movement transitions. When a certain part is finished, I compress the keyframes (each move) to speed it up.

I also try to keep into consideration breathing and balance. People sway left and right when they stand still. A professor told me before that people and animals are never still. Blood keeps pumping, so we keep moving.

Also try to experiment with lights. The first time I tried to render, I always used 1-2 lights. Now I use 6-8 lights depending on what I use to render.

In the Ura-Omote Lovers, I think there was either a light problem or polygon problem.. it caused the black triangle to appear on her left shoulder. Also notices some deformation to the right shoulder. I love how the hair, ribbon and dress moves.

Ura-Omote Lovers and Fragment of Time are my favs here. ;) Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?