Tee

Otome Bishies' Queen ♛
Contributor
Mar 29, 2015
Hello.
Does anyone know any songs similar to Tracy Chapman - Fast Car? If so, please tell me and give me your suggestions. (`w`)> {[TELL MEH]}

FYI, you shouldn't double post just to bump a thread.

Anyway, back to topic... have you checked out the works of Johnny Flynn? He's an up-and-coming folk artist.

Reactions: Tee
FYI, you shouldn't double post just to bump a thread.

Anyway, back to topic... have you checked out the works of Johnny Flynn? He's an up-and-coming folk artist.

Thank you for commenting! :D

Don't have to be so angry about it...<_<"

I guess he's good, but not really what I wanted. Thank you again though. (^_^) <3

From,
T :haguro:

How about Nirvana, since I don`t know the artist you suggested so I just recommended the one I like and I hope you like them too.

This is one of the song they did for the MTV Unplugged in New York in 1994 (If I remember correctly)

How about Nirvana, since I don`t know the artist you suggested so I just recommended the one I like and I hope you like them too.

This is one of the song they did for the MTV Unplugged in New York in 1994 (If I remember correctly)

Thank you, but it's really songs like Fast Car and this I want. :)

Sorry for being so picky and greedy. :S

From,

Sorry that I can't recommend the ones in your liking since I mostly know only Anime, eroge and JRPG songs. I am not knowledgeable about english songs. I can't think of any enlish artists or songs other than Nirvana and Emimen; I doubt that Eminem will be able to match your taste. Sorry that I couldn't help

No, no! It's fine. It's me. <_<" I'm sorry for being so picky. I don't mind as long as you tried helping me out with music. That's what counts. (^_^) Thank you so much!

:nekopara_hug:

From,

How about this, this, this or this? I don't know what you like but those songs you showed mostly would come from my playlist for sleeping (@_@; )

What do you mean? Similar sound or similar meaning..?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。