Sakura Mau Otome No Rondo

This game features the hero who has to crossdress as a girl at an all-girl's school. The catch is, he also has to attend an all-boys school, so there is quite some interesting story potential as he has to go back and forth between his two identities.... ;)

His aunt told him to be beside his sister, who's attending that prestigious all-girls school, so he has to crossdress as a girl and attend that academy.

I have played one of Ensemble's previous game, Otome Ga Tsumugu Koi No Canvas, and it has a pretty entertaining story with likeable characters and cool plot IMHO. I think this new game would deliver even better. I kind of have some sort of liking to these crossdressing plot settings because its fun to see the heroines get shocked when they found out that their classmate is actually a boy dressed as a girl.

Last edited:
ojamashimasu. . .
senpai tachi,,i already download Sakura Mau Otome No Rondo and i install it. but i got an error after put the disc key. it say:
"Disc read error when checking disc. Make sure a licensed disc is in the drive, the disc is not damaged and you have not ejected the disc during the disc check.
If the error recurs, press "Error report" and send the report to product technical support."
can you tell me how to resolve this??

Reactions: oilaolenm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!