Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SHOW IS RATED NSFW BY ME! DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED!

Seikon no Qwaser II (TV)

list-seikon-no-qwaser-ii.jpg

Season 2 to the already concluded first season. Sasha returns, cross-dressed, infiltrating the all-girls school Roman Curia Suirei Academy with Hana as his Maria, to search for a High Ancient Circuit known as the Magdala of Thunder.

Seiyuu cast: Yuko Sanpei, Ayumi Fujimura, Aya Hirano, Hikasa Yoko, Aki Toyosaki, Kana Hanazawa, Susumu Chiba, Nanjou Yoshino, Ayako Kawasumi, Harumi Sakurai, Yukio Tatsumi

Original creator(s):
Hiroyuki Yoshino (story)
Kenetsu Satou (art)
Director: Hiraku Kaneko
Animation Producer: Hoods Entertainment

Opening Song: Rasen, Arui wa Seinaru Yokubou. - faylan
Ending Song: metaphor - shoujobyou

Credits to ANN for info and myself for typing out.

Well, needless for me to explain. For those who watched season 1 or read the manga, you know what you are in for. Everyone should look beyond 'the boobs' in this show, as action and plot is plentiful. Some may cast similiarites to To Aru about their religious practices and heretics, I do admit they have a similar feel and appeal. Cast is female strong too, and if this is viewed as a more seinen anime, then everyone should be able to enjoy a good show. And yes, must watch AT-X versions! You know why~

This show scares me even if i try to overlook the boobs, ;_;.

Lol. As per my thoughts, its a good show. Seinen action + religious occult beliefs = good background plot.
The boobs are needed!

I know that there is a good plot, admittedly the girls scare me to no end.

Ya have a reason?
I know there are some boobs which I cant stand, sometimes, some are just unsightly - points to *Tomo*

Lol, just can't get through the fetishes inside xD. This is heaven for you.

Hmm.. Chigau datto itemo shinjite kurenai deshou?
Haha, maybe?

Lets see if anyone here watches this aside you.

You mentioned Seikon no Qwaser - you're all banned. >.<

This reminds me to go hunt down that encoder and TLC.

You reminded coro to do the translation for the SnQ bds if i am correct lol.

eh? there was something like that?
:eek:

/me sweats buckets

EDIT, 12 April

Last edited:
You mentioned Seikon no Qwaser - you're all banned. >.<

This reminds me to go hunt down that encoder and TLC.

This is the best series of the season HANDS DOWN!!!!

I don't know why everyone isn't going right after this!!!

PS:do I get banned for bumping

@alice, maybe you might.

then again, maybe not if you contribute something.
episode 1 review may come up shortly

I streamed epi 1 to give it a chance and bailed out soon. MUY EYES THEY BURN !!!!!

OI! its censored! AT-X version comes out today!

POST UPCOMING! PLEASE AWAIT!

you haven seen any! all censored! me awaits AT-X version later, maybe tmr too

Well, you cant enjoy Snq with censoring. AT-X broadcasts the uncensored versions 1 week later after each episode airs.

Well, new season, new characters. Sasha is thrown into a all girls school as undercover with Hana as his maria, to seek the ancient high-end circuit, the Maglada of Thunder. He definitely set up one of the biggest trap i have ever seen this year.

While, a Russian guy going into a Japanese girls school in motive to suck all the milk. Tasty thought aint it? While all the comedy relief in Sasha being forced to cross-dress and reluctance to do this and that, Hana was there to make things even more funny.

The episode introduces 3 characters in this arc, SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL sorority house member/leader Seta Miyuki, her loyal supporter Satsuki Ayame, and the mystery cladded Amano Tsubasa. Point to note here for you fans, Tsubasa is voiced by Nanjou, vocals for Fripside. In the academy, they uses a special virtual system to bring out all the latent abilities in their student. You enter a virtual space where everyone can fight to their max potential without getting harm. Theres, our dumb Sasha entered with Olja sized boobs while he delusioned about it. THe milk-sucking plan hit a firs obstruction, as Miyuki suspects Sasha behind various lewd happenings in the school campus. They had a challenge, which Sasha wins shortly after grasping how the system works.

In his room later, as penalty for her loss, Miyuki gets sucked. HAWT~ Although shortly, Sasha notes that the Maglada of Thunder is not in her. Anguished and ashamed, Miyuki runs back to her dorm, crying that she had been tainted. Then, the introduction of the adepts from season 1, Jita nad Wan Chen are also at the academy, with the same goals as Sasha.

Well, cant have Snq with censoring like i said. Action was hawt and sweet. Will be expecting more from the plot and cast. Production was especially good for the censored version though, the uncensored one took a major dip. OP and ED was great, and i am loving how this continuation will continue. 2 cours please!

Last edited:
/me revives thread
guess i am the only one watching.. :rolleyes:
Well, the arc has ended.

What to say? Erm, good plot and twists while it lasted. Sasha most probably laid the biggest trap all year long, transferring into an all-girls school with Hana, who has turned a lot more entertaining since s1.

Mission: suck all bewbies to find high ancient circuit, the Magdalen of Thunder.
Process: 'raped' all the possible candidates
Result: failed to realise that tsubasa is the one

LOL~ While it was no surprise right away as Seta Miyuki got cancelled as the candidate, honors of the bearer falls to Tsubasa. Adept heretics to interrupt with plans were chinese-dude wang chen, AKA silicon user; and Jita, lesbian AKA carbon user. the cyber system of the school was rather uninteresting though.

main fight spanned 2 episodes. highlights of the fight; seta miyuki turning 'yan' and uses an item that transforms her into a defence program to stop tsubasa/magdalen of thunder, who has fused with wang chen; return of mafuyu, who has certainly grown; and of course, the topic of the show; the bewbies.

action was mild and normal at best, there was no way our russian boy can lose, can he? satisfying conclusion for me though, but thats all that was revealed in the season preview. with this arc concluded, where will the show go?

Hey, I also watch SnQ! :DD
Season 2 made me laugh since I finally understood what happened with that little clip from the ending of S1. How I wished I were a qwaser too... :C

series ended... comments...
i will leave them for myself

it was pretty maddening why did they leave with such a cliffhanger.

Facts of last episode:

1. athos has been revealed to have a internal strife, with their own execution squad , meteora, going against them to obtain the 3rd high ancient circuit in edgar, a cross-dressing guy.
2. immediate victim was the sexy and hawt student council president, who was targetted by her vice-pres.
3. immediate qwasers head out, including sasha and katja, with the returning pair of lizzy and teresa.
4. adepts are not lying back in this case, with joshua's re-emergence and conviction of bringing back his sister jita. subsequently revealed, he has inherited the powers of the qwaser of gold, making him the gold qwaser now, and bringing justice to his title of successor of Hermes Trismegistus. this was shocking, as joshua was one of my favorite adept as well as comic relief in the few episodes he appeared, and now he may get a chance in the spotlight.
5. sasha makes a new resolve.

hopefully i can get a 3rd season, things jus cant end like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks