Persona 4 , The Animation trailer

firev1

Retired Staff
Oct 17, 2010
For those that are unaware, last night there was a announcement at gmt +9 10+pm at http://www.mayonaka-tv.jp/ for Persona 4 the anime.

Trailer ripped by someone. I think there will be more tonight at the same time.

fire~ is this good?
me didnt catch the previous series

I just know the game is good. I hope the studio does a good adaptation of the game.

hmm, the psp one?
<- 2 psp s are spoilt a combined 4 times

I wonder why they didn't do P3's anime though... That was the game that spread the persona thing...
But oh well.. Person 4 is still good. =P

Btw guys, By psp you mean Persona 1 right? I don't remember Persona 4 being ported to the PSP. >_>

Ah... xD.

I so want to see Teddie in the anime though... He was awesome in the game. '~'
Bad puns FTW!

They say P3 doesn't fit as an anime.

LoL... Even the game itself had anime CGs....(like P4 too...)
Oh well w/e. The anime wouldn't live up to the game anyway. >_> SUch a perfect game. @_@

You planning on watching it Kou? =O

The game fans say the plot in P3 is hard to adapt to anime format. Well, no idea until it airs :P.

Yeah, guess it is kinda hard to adapt to anime... (After i watched death note i think everyhing can be turned to anime. xD) Need to stop thinking that. @_@

Just hope that they don't change Teddie in this... (And choose the right girl to stay with him in the end, if they choose one that is. Maybe he just stays single the whole anime. >_>)

Last edited:
Well, death note sticks very faithfully to the manga so it is quite easy to do actually.

I meant the concept. Some years ago i didn't think something like Death Note could be turned into an anime. =p

just wait for it then. lol
pointless debate if we have practically no idea whats coming out

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.