Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
Yes. so I'm just gonna release my hype here in spam section where no one can see it since I can't scream in my own room without drawing unwanted public attention and I don't feel like making a different site forum account.
so without further ado....

YUGIOH ARC-V JUST GOT HYPINGLY SERIOUS GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STARTING EP50 CAUSE NOW WE'LL HAVE HAWT SELENA AS A MAIN CHARA AND THEY EVEN MODIFIED ALOTTA OF THE MAIN CAST THUS BREAKING PATTERN OF STICKING TO ONE CAST + AFEWEXTRAS LIKE THEY DID IN FAILURE OF ZEXAL (ALMOST LIKE REFERENCING HOW GX CHANGED UP MUCH IN ITS LATER SEASONS)
Selena.png
IN ADDITION TO THAT THE NEW CAST 50~ ONWARDS LOOKS GODLY WITH SELENA IN THERE DID I ALREADY SAY THAT I GUESS I DID AND NOT TO MENTION THE BIGGEST HYPE OF ALL IS THE DIMENSION-HOPPING STUFF WHICH ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD NOW CAUSE THANKS TO THAT YUYA +SERENA AND GANG (SINCE YUZU IS LIKE BIKE-NAPPED NOW) WILL GO TRAVEL TO DIFF DIMENSIONS TO LEARN AND EVOLVE THEIR DUEL(XEPT FOR XYZ SINCE KONAMI KILLED/CARDIFIED ALMOST EVERYONE THERE AS PLOT TWIST WHICH DOUBLED AS REPENTING FOR MAKING THE ABOMINATION OF ZEXAL PROTAGONIST)
THUS THEY WILL BE BECOMING LIKE REIJI IN USING MULTIPLE SUMMONS AND THAT WOULD SUCCESSFULLY MAKE GREATER MARKETING FOR THE YUGIOH SERIES SINCE 5DS SINCE THAT WAS ONE OF DA BEST YUGIOHs EVER FOR INTRODUCING GREAT CHARAS +SERIES AND SYNCHROS AND NOW WE GET ALL THE SUMMONS AND WE CAN ALL BECOME CLASSIC-RULE BREAKINGLY OP THAT EVEN YUGI WOULD DROP HIS JAW IN SHOCK
selena yugioh arc-v (five)__episode50~ crow jack 5ds collab.JPG
AND SPEAKING OF SYNCHROS WE ALSO GET 5DS JACK ATLAS AND CROW HOGAN BACK AGAIN FOR A CANON ANIME EXCLUSIVE COLLAB WITH ARC-V CAST SO THAT'S LIKE AWESOMEST THING EVER SINCE SELENA'S ADDITION TO MAIN CAST FOCUS; AND NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE WHY THE MONSTER ZEXAL WAS EVEN MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE IT WAS ALL FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING ARC-V AND SINCE THE CREATORS HATED Y*MA TOO THEY KILLED/CARDIFIED HIM IN ARC-V SO WE DONT HAVE TO SEE IM ANYMORE AND NOW WE GET POPULAR 5Ds CHARAS BACK AND FIND OUT WHERE ALL OUR PROTAGS LIVED IN WHICH SPACE & TIME WHICH ALSO NOW MAKES THE TAGFORCE SPECIAL 2015 GAME MAKE SENSE TOO CAUSE INSTEAD OF GOING TO FUSION DIMENSION MAYBE THEY GO TO GX TIME TO LEARN STUFF AND ALL? BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT IM HYPED MORE ABOUT 5DS AND SELENA AS MAIN CAST (SRY YUZU WE LUV YOU BUT SELENA IS SEXIER,SHES LIKE THE RIO OF THIS STORY EXCEPT WITHOUT THE BROTHER SETTING SO YUYA CAN HAVE A HAREM)

AND NOW MY WALLET'S GONNA BE EMPTY BY THE END OF THE YEAR CAUSE I'LL HAVE STUPIDLY AND NAIVELY BOUGHT- (FALLEN FOR THE MARKETING TRAP OF EVIL KONAMI) -ALL THE NEW ARC-V GOODS AS PART OF MY COLLECTION

-phew-.-
i got it out, at last.

Hm.....nothing as close as Aki & Yusei's intense moment I think. Tho I would like to see some Yuya+Selena. Tho I'm fine with just seeing more Selena~ (and Jack+Crow, they prolly won't show Yusei)

Well Konami already took the series up just another step with the 5Ds intensity (like the obvious yusei aki subtext or real deaths of people you grow to love [bruno]) to appeal to older audiences (best move ever xD) and not to mention the bring-back of 5Ds charas is yet another step up since this sorta collab only happens in the movies or games as I said in that big hyper paragraphy (tho that one 5Ds movie was canon)
There was that one scene with the sidechara Y*ma sis but minor charas are minor charas so....(plus I don't count XYZ dimension as existing[theyrealreadycardified/deadtho].
I think we'll be getting more focus on other charas, in the same feel that 5Ds had (like shifting focus to Carly and her Dark Signer development).

Honestly I would like to see some Yuya x Selena tho from looking at the new op and ed animations, I don't really see much interaction between them....much less emotion. It's almost like Selena is Asuka from GX's first season tho I bet if given enough time (thus ridding of the guilt factor that Selena may have now) then it may progress into something similar like Asuka and Judai (Selena and Yuya relation I mean). Tho as I said before, I wouldn't mind if Selena didn't get paired up with anyone; I'm more captured by her individual rather than pairing appeal now~ xPPP That ponytail and hair style/color+ ribbom+outfit choice is amazing. Totally does not reek of minor-chara treatment (like a certain Tori or Anzu)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.