Sniper
Elite Member
Apr 2, 2012
126479.jpg

Information
AniDB
Anime News Network
Description
High school freshman Rihito, who just came back from abroad, started a new life in Japan with his four Busou Shinki, female action figures with weapons.
Taken from Anime News Network
Episodes: 13
Genre:Shounen, Sci-fi, Action
Theme:Mecha
Cast:
Mizuhashi Kaori as Aines
Asumi Kana as Ann
Chihara Minori as Hina
Nakajima Megumi as Lene
Katou Emiri as Clara
Mizushima Takahiro as Rihito

Those moving figurine dolls that know how to fight are cute.... It seem they also know how to do house work....
The 1st ep. was great.... Waiting for more next week....

Last edited:
Speechless watching the 1st episode.... :shockmenft:

i thoughts it will like mai otome.

Lol.... Mai-Otome is different.... The anime is an adaptation from the games.... But those dolls are cute.... So stop hating on them....

/me snipe [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] for hating on busou shinki....

I might watch this one.
I've skipped through the first episode and those little dolls are just tooo adorable <3
I want one too :3

Found someone who like those dolls too....

Yea, Unown I want those dolls too....If only all those figurines you bought could move like them....:sigh:

I love this anime, Shinkis are cute and the fight scenes are cool. And I'm practically playing the game without a pause.

Ok... One question: is anybody watching this show as me??? This is really good show and pure cuteness that is hard resist, and nobody is talking... It saddens me T.T

Lol... Sorry.... I made the thread but seem to be busy with other animes....... Will catch up to it soon......

Of course it cute..... Why you think I made the thread in the 1st place.... To spread about the cuteness of this show....

Dolls O_O

Okay XD

Going to pass on this :p

Jk

Shotty the blondes.

Like the designs though

Last edited:
well, not based on games. Originally Busou Shinki are a line of dolls made by Konami back in 2006 and with the purchase of the doll you gained access to that character in the online game Busou Shinki Battle Rondo, to fight with other players. But, yes, the anime is more based on the actual Busou Shinki Battle Masters MK.2 for PSP.

Hmm.... Okay.... I seen all the eps. that came out so far...... It very cute but I was hoping to see some tournament battle or something.... Some action scene is nice though.....

Straf is sure a tsundere...

Okinawa episode was funny, and I just love to see how Straf, a.k.a. Hina, makes Ines suffer. She is just too cute >.<
And I died with every scene of Arnvail, a.k.a. Ann, XP

tell me I'm not the only one who remembered of Osaka (aka Kasuga Ayumu) and when Lene said Sataandagi~~

Hmm.... I notice Osaka but didn't pay attention to the sub.... Was watching the cuteness journey for there master....

Dolls being made into anime.......... where hv i heard this concept b4?

O.o
Episode 8 is the episode I was waiting for all this time... HUMAN ANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wish have come true! By the way, very touching last part, certanly didn't expected that kind of sentimental moment and the epilogue was funny ^o^

I loved the OVA, really.
But the anime saddens me, the show has everything to be great.
They have cute moe fighting mecha-like dolls and yet they're overusing the slice of life tag in this series. I still didn't see
a good action scene. So I'm disappointed. =\

I've become quite a fan of this series! I wish i had Straf as a personal Shinki :3

Ep 12 the last ep..............
thought it would have 24 eps............. since there are so many Shinki(s) in the anime.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.