Your first eroge?

Shuffle! was the first VN I've finished. Though technically I started reading F/SN first but Shuffle was just too good I ended up finishing it even before getting the 1st h-scene of Fate route.

3d custom girl and i was 10 yrs old in 2013, i was just an girl who want to make an mmd models, and now i playing 40 hentai games or more xD my friends don't understand me : (

Same, difference is I was 16 turning 17 by then and I'm a man, other than that c'est moi

do you love honey bunny?... that's the first one i remember playing with my friends at his house haha

Mine was Bible Black and I really enjoyed it. It has an interesting plot and has multiple endings which I quite like. I was 15 I think at the time.

ALL HAIL BIBLE BLACK

Think my first eroge was either Monster Girl Quest or Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!. Was quite young when I played them so my memory is blurry.

Casual Romance Club!
And I played it with English voices, cos I didn't know better back then:alice_pfft:

First game I remember was one of those JAST USA releases. I don't remember the title, but you were in an old mansion and the artwork was very low res.

First eroge I remember being talked about was Rance, in an issue of Diehard Gamefan.

First anime adult interactive thing I bought was "Anime Pin-Up Beauties".

First eroge I bought was C's Ware "Eve: Burst Error". (still love that game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.