You Might Be An Otaku If...

You might be an otaku if, you think having several girls of various age, style, and temperament is normal in everyday life.

* oh if only harems were real right? :P *

You might be an otaku if when you sweat, you only produce 1 big sweat drop - usually at your head.

You might be an otaku if not only do you recognize but use this quote as a motto of some sort:

If you had the strength, you could live. This is our contract. In return for my gift of power, you must grant one of my wishes. If you enter this contract, you will live as a human, but also as one completely different. Different rules, different time, a different life... The power of the king will make you lonely indeed. If you are prepared for that, then...

You might be an otaku if you told your homeroom teacher that you wanted your seating be at the last row, next to the window.

You might be an otaku if you get a nosebleed when you spy a shot of pantsu.

You might be an otaku if when you sigh a cloud that looks like a mushroom comes from your mouth.

You might be an otaku if whenever you angry, you stick a vein sign on your head.

You might be an otaku if whenever you switch on something, you shout, "Suwichi ON!!".

Reactions: Perplexing
You might be an otaku if you see a person do something wrong or you do something wrong you facepalm. And I do that a lot.

You might be an otaku if you recognize these names :

Tsukino Usagi
Mizuno Ami
Hino Rei
Kino Makoto
Aino Minako

Those are Sailor Warriors! *Oops! I blown my cover*

You might be an otaku if all your clothing have anime character printed on 'em - including your tie.

You might be an otaku if: You picture your girlfriend or boyfriend as a Animated Character while your dreaming, OR, you buy them Cosplay Outfits of your favorite toon for when it is Fun Time! (YOKO FTW!)

You might be an otaku if all your school book have anime characters drawn in them... or you just plain bored. :P

You might be an otaku if you recognize these names :

Tsukino Usagi
Mizuno Ami
Hino Rei
Kino Makoto
Aino Minako
That means I'm an otaku for almost 15 yrs now... and I thought I'm a noob =P

You might be an otaku if... you're the only one checking manga/anime corner in your local press store.

(Which consists of: 3 mangas [Bleach, Black Lagoon, Bakugan] and 2 magazines here. Its placed together with magazines for kids...)

@MrPilipo I've been a fan of anime since I was 16 (not counting the early years when I watched Voltron and Transformers as I didn't know they was anime lol that and I don't credit them for getting me into anime). I am currently 33 so about half my life I've been a fan of anime :D

You might be an otaku if you have numerous bandages on your have from attempting to make a bento.......

You Might Be An Otaku If... : You look next to your desk and see
koncollection.png

^ WOW.... You definitively ARE an Otaku if you have set like that ^ ;)

You might be an otaku if you have numerous bandages on your have from attempting to make a bento.......
May I ask what kind of bento?

You might be an otaku if... you consider learning Japanese just to understand raw manga, novels & anime.

^ Oh damn. I'm doing that right now. :3

You might be an otaku if you keep posting on this thread. :D

You might be an Otaku IF!

Your Windows Home Server files look like this, not to mention your Picture file on a hidden drive somewhere in your network. HEHE!

My Girl just slapped me and turned red while seeing the images I am uploading! YAY! We got her wahahaha!

otaku1.jpg
otaku2.jpg
otaku3.jpg

^ Super cool Vids you have.

You might be an otaku if your wallpaper is covered with Anime.

Ya mean like this? I run 3 Monitors on my PC on 2 GFX Cards (Helps tons when editing ect.) but got a MASSIVE screen res. 5200x1080p

OMG! I am a Otaku! I can live with it tho. :)

mydesktophh.jpg

You have everything!!! WOW...

You might be an otaku if you keep body pillows with Anime cover on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Nari4998 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, is there any chance of getting this game?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ436011.html
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hope it's ok to ask for this last one for now. I'm still new to requesting games is all.
nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!