Yo! (^o^)/

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverRain

Jan 10, 2013
I found this site while I was searching for an otome game to download it and when I found this site, I was suprised how many more options are here :D (like the forum and interaction with other otakus ^^)

But here is something about me-

I`m a girl, I love anime and manga (especially gender-bender, comedy, parody, fantasy, and some others)
My favourite anime would be-Fullmetal Alchemist <3, Lovely Complex, Ouran Highschool host club, Durarara <3, Full metal Panic Fumoffu, Daily Lives Of Highschool Boys (soo funny, I love it!), Kuroshitsuji, Detective Conan (classic), Special A, kaichou wa Maid-sama, Sankarea, Kuroko no Basket, Binbougami Ga, and some other :)

I`m currently watching only Amnesia, but I already found like 5 anime to watch in the Spring season >.>

I LOVE otome games and RPG ^^

I`m currently playing Avalon Code and some otome games

I hope we will get along well :)

hello SilverRain and welcome to ASF :hi:

yea, we definitely will get along well :D

please enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

ps: FMP is also my favourite ;)

Welcome to AS SilverRain~

Drop by the spam/games :3

Hmm... i think Negima fulfills your likes... btw the manga is much better than the anime there~ Well negima has almost everything anyway xD

hellurr~ :P
Definitely come talk sometime and get some of these guys to play otome XD
(take over the forum with otome >:3

Welcome in the ASF-taem, SilverRain!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.