Xtreme Fortune! [LPW #146]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; You can do it! Fuaito! I finished Xillia, but not Xillia 2 or Graces :c

I did like Xillia, just haven't finished it yet. Too bad no dual audio :/

Vesperia was awesome though.

Though home game advantage, but yes, we will see how GSW does tonight.

BTW...I loved Tales of Vesperia. Xillia and Xillia 2 was good...couldn't even get close to finishing Graces.

Anyway, I hope there's more games than Zelda. Nothing against Zelda just need more games than the normal three titles.

I'll watch it for a while, not sure if I'll watch the entire game though.

Vesperia was awesome, loved the MC and supporting cast.

I will try to Finish Xilia after Zestiria. Decent game, just haven't finished it.

Tried Graces, but couldn't stomach a lot of the dialogue, so I dropped it.

Same with Tales of Hearts R on Vita. Horrendous dialogue/characters in that game.

I have to accompany my bed to sleep. It needs company to stay in peace. Strangely every night. :boys2_sweat:

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Fair enough, to imagine I joined this place about 3 and a half year ago. It feels like such a long time ago, yet it really isn't c: I miss some old people from back when I joined though...
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Xillia was really nice, English voices worked until you heard the Jap ones and got jelly. Elize's voice is much love. Xillia 2 wasn't my thing since the MC felt so ridiculously broken compared to earlier Tales games I've played. Graces is kinda 50/50... chars not very interesting, story not so much either but for some reason I liked the combat in it :/
I actually haven't played Vesperia only because I don't have a console that can. I've heard lots of good stuff about it and I've been wanting to play it for quite a while now.

Now I'm off to sleep though so see you guys some other time! Take care and have fun while I'm gone!

I did like Xillia, just haven't finished it yet. Too bad no dual audio :/

Vesperia was awesome though.

I'll watch it for a while, not sure if I'll watch the entire game though.

Vesperia was awesome, loved the MC and supporting cast.

I will try to Finish Xilia after Zestiria. Decent game, just haven't finished it.

Tried Graces, but couldn't stomach a lot of the dialogue, so I dropped it.

Same with Tales of Hearts R on Vita. Horrendous dialogue/characters in that game.

It's about to start too...not running to watch it.

Tales is a hit or miss, but seems to be mostly miss.

I have to accompany my bed to sleep. It needs company to stay in peace. Strangely every night. :boys2_sweat:

Don't want to disappoint your bed companion. Good night my friend.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Fair enough, to imagine I joined this place about 3 and a half year ago. It feels like such a long time ago, yet it really isn't c: I miss some old people from back when I joined though...

Now I'm off to sleep though so see you guys some other time! Take care and have fun while I'm gone!

I agree about missing some old people/friends. Kind of sad...maybe they're just taking a break or not.

Anyway, have a good night. Sleep well, and talk to you soon.

/me watches "The Shin March"
:alice_hmm:
/me powers up.
E6Rhlk.png

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Xillia was really nice, English voices worked until you heard the Jap ones and got jelly. Elize's voice is much love. Xillia 2 wasn't my thing since the MC felt so ridiculously broken compared to earlier Tales games I've played. Graces is kinda 50/50... chars not very interesting, story not so much either but for some reason I liked the combat in it :/
I actually haven't played Vesperia only because I don't have a console that can. I've heard lots of good stuff about it and I've been wanting to play it for quite a while now.

I don't think anyone liked the MC in Xillia 2 lol.

Not sure if I'll play Graces again. I did like Tales of Symphonia though. Haven't played the sequel yet.

They should stop making a Tales game every year. They are starting to feel very rushed/incomplete. Every 2 years will be better, more time to make a better game since they won't have to rush it. I might pick up Berseria cause I'm interested that they finally made a female lead. Hope she isn't dull like Lightning though.

Hopefully Vesperia gets a Steam release sometime. Was released on PS3 but Japan only.

It's about to start too...not running to watch it.

Tales is a hit or miss, but seems to be mostly miss.

Yes lately they have been a lot more hit then miss. Kinda interested in Tales of Berseria though since I want to see what they do with the female lead. Far as I know first female lead in a Tales game.

You getting Star Ocean 5 this month?

Last edited:
/me powers up.
E6Rhlk.png

/me watches...hopefully Shin doesn't explode
:akazukin_ok:

Yes lately they have been a lot more hit then miss. Kinda interested in Tales of Berseria though since I want to see what they do with the female lead. Far as I know first female lead in a Tales game.

You getting Star Ocean 5 this month?

Star Ocean 5...most likely yes...but didn't pre-order.

A full afternoon of play testing Magic decks. Now to laze around a while. :miku_lazy:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Thanks for telling me that! More bishies to watch there are :goodtea:
So somehow a baked good was changed into... pickled cabbage.. I wonder who got that so wrong... :nekopara_laugh:

We can just drag him back out whenever he starts turning blue :akazukin_roger:

Of course not :lapi_depressed: It takes a lot to change the world :lapi_ko:

That doesnt really help people with trust issues :puniko_wtf:

But no internet or other technology either :miku_panic:

Growling tummy... are you hiding a tiger under your shirt? :miku_wut:

B-b-but... i-if that happens... too many could get hurt along the way... :kurochan_fear:

/me brings imouto breakfast to see if she wakes from the aroma :nekopara_yawn:

Hmm... but you need both for the breeding stuff? :akazukin_wut:

The baked food was soaked into solutions? :miku_wut:

You mean turning pale :kurochan_fear:

It can...in a story :akazukin_evillaugh:
/me wants to earn the bad guys' trusts by doing evil deeds :akazukin_but:

There are...even at the countryside~ :runhappy:

maybe I am the tiger myself -w-

Does that mean samy have amazing super yandere powers? :desire:

/me sniffs and starts guessing what the food is :alice_happy:

They can breed?! Never knew it :lapi_down:

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; are you picking up the puppy in the morning?

Looks like GSW won game 1.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; are you picking up the puppy in the morning?

Looks like GSW won game 1.

Nope, sadly I have a meeting in the morning, so I'll pick him up in the afternoon. Plus, it's going to take an hour to get there too.

Yes, I was putting up gates around the kitchen and watching/listening to the game. The bench players out scored the Curry and Thompson. That should confuse the Cavs.

Nope, sadly I have a meeting in the morning, so I'll pick him up in the afternoon. Plus, it's going to take an hour to get there too.

Yes, I was putting up gates around the kitchen and watching/listening to the game. The bench players out scored the Curry and Thompson. That should confuse the Cavs.

Well I'm sure you will be happy when you get him. Getting a new pet is always such a great feeling.

Honestly I don't think the Cavs have much of a chance.

Well I'm sure you will be happy when you get him. Getting a new pet is always such a great feeling.

Honestly I don't think the Cavs have much of a chance.

Yeah, but there's a difference between getting a puppy (9 weeks old) and getting a kitten.

You don't think the Cavs will pull through? The Warriors do better at home, than away. So, the Cavs may win the next game. Don't know.

Yeah, but there's a difference between getting a puppy (9 weeks old) and getting a kitten.

You don't think the Cavs will pull through? The Warriors do better at home, than away. So, the Cavs may win the next game. Don't know.

Yeah that's true. I honestly like cats a bit more, but I love dogs too.

I don't know. They might, but I think OKC was the best shot at stopping GSW :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.