Xtreme Fortune! [LPW #146]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jez glomps [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; ~ again, time passes by...where does it go that we keep missing each other?
How are you?

Yea I dunno.. :deadsad: Glad I can still catch you every now and then :fulfilled:
I'm doing fine, the usual. Have a day off tomorrow so kinda relaxing :goodtea:
How about you? ^^

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; also, how much owner money do you usually get with S+? S gives me around 250k.

Be back in a bit. Gotta shower :nyanmusu_bath:

Same for S+, it doesn't give much more. To be honest, there were times that I got more in S than S+ =/ S and S+ are pretty much the same, S+ is only needed for the special endings.

/me hugs back [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; ~ :3
Wooohoooo~! /me dangles along

How are ya doing on this pretty warm evening? ^^

Stayed up late hehe~ Getting little sleepy but it was worth it since I really missed talking with you and everyone ❤

Same for S+, it doesn't give much more. To be honest, there were times that I got more in S than S+ =/ S and S+ are pretty much the same, S+ is only needed for the special endings.

I see, some dude who wrote a guide online was saying he gets 400-500k each play-through :/ Either he is super good, or a liar.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; who is the girl in your sig?
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; I never really got into Assassins Creed, though I hope the movie is good.

Stayed up late hehe~ Getting little sleepy but it was worth it since I really missed talking with you and everyone ❤

Ahw me too <3
Starting to get sleepy too.. Had to wake up early today so I'm glad I can sleep in tomorrow :casserole:
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Pretty good..liar if you ask me. I've never gotten past 270k at the end =/

Ahw me too <3
Starting to get sleepy too.. Had to wake up early today so I'm glad I can sleep in tomorrow :casserole:
Aw...
I always have this warm feeling whenever I talk with you dear, it's so relaxing~:nekopara_hug: And same, really woke up early but tomorrow i dont have any stuff to do so gonna sleep indoors x3
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Gumi from Vocaloid ^^

/me pets Kyokko c:

/me brushes pon-chi's hair~:fulfilled:

Aw...
I always have this warm feeling whenever I talk with you dear, it's so relaxing~:nekopara_hug: And same, really woke up early but tomorrow i dont have any stuff to do so gonna sleep indoors x3

...:blushhappy:

Yay! Lazy day together with K-chan :runhappy: :3

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you're new set is awesome *_*

Anyway, I'm off for bed, g'dnight people!

:nekopara_sleep:

Cooking shin!?

W-what?! No, wanted to share dinner with you...

/me huggles [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
Meow :3
:rr_hug:

:nekopara_blush:

Yep, I believe he broke the NBA record for most points in overtime, on his first day back too. Quite a performance. Now.. Trade him to the Chicago Bulls!!

:puniko_no: Curry stays with Golden State!

Yea I dunno.. :deadsad: Glad I can still catch you every now and then :fulfilled:
I'm doing fine, the usual. Have a day off tomorrow so kinda relaxing :goodtea:
How about you? ^^

Wishing I had a day off too...otherwise, doing fine. What are you doing on your day off?

...:blushhappy:

Yay! Lazy day together with K-chan :runhappy: :3

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you're new set is awesome *_*

Anyway, I'm off for bed, g'dnight people!

:nekopara_sleep:

Ehehe~

It's going to be a good- no...an awesome day~!:nekopara_hug:

Thank you for the compliment hun<3 I love your entry by the way looks stunning~

It's also my time to sleepysleepy/me yawns and huggles to Uno~:nekopara_sleep:

Note: /me surprise pecks [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; 's cheek ~

Werent we going after a cat a while ago? :akazukin_wut:

With candy cane trees
E2uic6.png

We were? Why couldn't I remember :miku_depressed:

Candy cane trees :rr_ugh:

Thank you partner! :nekopara_hug: I'll make sure to let the boss know that you've been an awesome agent so you'll also get a pay raise! :menft:

:boys_thanks: Let's keep low profiles to avoid other agents who envy our position and pay :mini_fufufu:

Grats [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] for winning the LPW

That's quite an interesting theme... In accordance with the theme, here's something I'm pretty sure
many males will consult with when playing that game...

p9qfdL.jpg

Reactions: T-ELOS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work