[Discussions] WOW #3 - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being late. I procrastinated again since I was juggling this with KanColle and personal stuff.

Sorry for being late. I procrastinated again since I was juggling this with KanColle and personal stuff.
Eh, you weren't late or anything; it's still the 22nd and there was just one entry before you joined anyway. Donmai.

Still 9 days to the end of the month, which is quite plenty, so come on, people!

Funny how things work, sometimes. I happened to check out Updates, and saw that KK is the new Mod for the Writings section.

Writings... a contest... intrigued... Unfortunately, this month's contest ends tomorrow, so not much time.

After reading all the entries, which I find clever and interesting, BTW :thumbup: and the contest discussion, I decided to post a last minute entry.

It's about one of the blessings I've had in life. Hope it's okay.

Funny how things work, sometimes. I happened to check out Updates, and saw that KK is the new Mod for the Writings section.

Writings... a contest... intrigued... Unfortunately, this month's contest ends tomorrow, so not much time.

After reading all the entries, which I find clever and interesting, BTW :thumbup: and the contest discussion, I decided to post a last minute entry.

It's about one of the blessings I've had in life. Hope it's okay.
Thanks for participating! Glad you found out about the contest before the deadline. And your poem is more than just "okay"; it's really good as to belie its nature as a "last minute entry".

Also thanks to [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; for participating again! Once again you showed your expertise, using poetic expressions and detailed visualisations. It's just as Nietzsche said: "Let it be observed that the great masters of prose have almost always been poets as well [...]; and in truth one only writes good prose in view of poetry!"

Reactions: Leggy
Contest ended results are announced, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.