Would you play a Visual Novel?

Ahh yes thats right, one thank you for you and cocana xP. and yes G-Senjou is 18+ H-novel xP. not rlly sure how many H CG's there are though.

Edit: Ahh didnt see EternalFlamz post. Like i aid i havent played through yet, but im sure if its as popular as it seems to be the story has to make up for the little amount of H

Edit2: vndb has a spoiler image of an H CG so theres H in there somewhere xD

Last edited:
yes I love visual novels, I love the art and music, and i love reading them over a novel

Something about BG music, environmental artwork, and actual voice dialogue (even if i cant understand it) make a novel so much better to read =D

And EternalFlamz, I 120% recommend you get yer hands on Yume Miru Kusuri as soon as possible, that was one of my first VNs and not to sound cheesy but reading that was magical, the good endings are fantastic with each girl and the bad endings are a total tear-jerk mind-fuck though im glad i actually saw all the bad endings, such a great read.

In the past I do play visual novels even if they're without any H-scenes.

But as checkmate said, lack of ecchi stuffs cause "non-ecchi/platonic" visual novels to lose its appeal in the long run...

I personally think that too many eroges (which include visual novels) are of school life theme without any additional component such as fantasy/SF/mystery which also make them boring.

Usually I only play school life-themed; be they are eroge or visual novels if they have ecchi scenes and also include some fantasy/SF/mystery stuff

Nowadays I mainly play eroge and doujin games...

Give us your feedback on how you like it as you progress through each route =D and remember to see all the endings (good and bad for each character).Though try for the good first xP

I've played probably over a 100 eroge "vn like" ones on top of many plain VN's.

Man, I feel old whenever I admit/think about how many different h-games I've played..
/depressed
lol..

read that *appointing to katakana below the nick* :044:

and sometimes i also play non-eroge VN

ATM re-playing Mashiro iro symphony as the anime is airing and Koisora FD, finishing Irotoridori no sekai, Lunaris Fillia, Yuyukana and imouto paradise IMOGE FTW :D

I only played a few visual novel so far or was it eroge..not too sure about that..like feng. It kinda get dull sometimes though, the storyline goes really slow and I end up fast forwarding it and it's quite troublesome when I don't understand what they wrote..since I would need the translation to be up..>_>

Last edited:
My first visual book is fate/stay night, it is really amazing. Something you can only get from the visual books. Having played the fate's visual book, I feel the anime is dull and lack of details. When I was playing the visual book, I could get into the story quickly and feel myself in the world of that visual book. I play both of H and non-H visual books. The only request while choosing a visual book is that it is really a good story.

My first visual novel was more like a game, it was Metal and Lace back in like 1994(?) then Cobra Mission. Man heady days!

I went through a faze in 2005-2006 where I played and finished a new eroge like everyday almost...could explain why I wasn't dating that year. I've only EVER read/bought 4 manga series (Suikoden 3, Highschool of the Dead, Genshiken and Sazuka) and downloaded School Rumble oh and Strawberry 100%. Can't really saw I watch much anime either..if at all except Evangelion back in the 90's.

So I guess you could say besides my writing and artwork...almost all my interaction with anime has been through visual novels!

FYI I've never played one either that DOESN'T have sex...well except Metal and Lace...that had nudity but nothing more...lol figures that would be my first game too, like an introduction not only to anime but hentai at a pg+13 level.

I play much less VS now...guess I burned out a little, but I download all the new releases. I have a huge back log now :(

I never played one D: but they look amazing ^^ I wish i knew japanese and other lang's but sadly i don't =_=

Scratch that i just played a bit of a anime visual novel and its awesome :3 <3

Well I read lots of Visual Novels

And So far all of them had some level of H content

I actually got into it by accident I was a fan of the Fate Stay Night anime

And it was said on some sites that it was adapted from a game

I got it from the net and I read it for hours hoping for some cool one on one combat

It took sometime before I understood that making choices were all that I had to do

I finshed all the routes I loved Heaven's feel and got hooked on eroges

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down