Would you like a new game of Tokimeki Girl´s Side?

NO DONT
................give us a Love Plus Girls Side instead please Konami
I BELIEVE IN YOU KONAMI

I was about to say the exact same thing too! I've been waiting for one ever since the first Love Plus came out!

Reactions: Ni3v3s
of course i would like one new game i mean touching the bishies while dating was really funny <3

oh and yes a Love Pius game with bishies would be really awesome too :D

Reactions: Ni3v3s
Yes, agreed

would totally spend money for it, psp and 3DS is picking up dust all because of the region locks. Such a shame :smug:

Sure, why not? I think the series has been improving with each release. Having more otome games is always great, even if I'm not able to play those games. :whistle:

Would you be surprised if I said I never played a single tokimeki game?

:redcard:

would recommend you play the series, we have awesome english patch/translation provided by jjjewel (she must be an angel), additionally if you like the game would also recommend that you show your support in purchasing the game :romeo:

I am depressed now... I just remembered there's no TMGS 4... I'll sulk in the tub, playing the violin...

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 4th Heart (ときめきメモリアルGirl's Side 4th Heart, Tokimeki Memoriaru Girl's Side 4th Heart) is the upcoming 4th installment in the Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side series. It is scheduled for release on the Nintendo Switch on October 28, 2021.
https://twitter.com/girlsside573/status/1318039170741374976
https://youtu.be/UTBVLLwE2fE

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.