Would you do stuff to/for a Japanese animated loli character?

Would you do stuff to/for a Japanese animated loli character?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Hell yeah.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Hmm you know mirai nikki at least? xD

Well its your allowing for it to be misinterpreted~

Yes I've seen the anime, so is that considered one of the best to you?

Hmm i read the manga so not sure about the anime? But yuno is the queen of yanderes ;p

Was she inherently crazy though, If I remember correctly it's cause the dude died she went to the parallel dimensions?

Hmm i do believe that she was inherently crazy? It all started in the classroom anyway~ Yuki gave her a reason to live and thus she kept her promise to him... in her own way...

But that yuno already knew about him, if your talking about the first yuno we were introduced to, so wasn't she from the other dimension thingy?

Hmm but im assuming that a similar story happened in the other world where they promised to get married and it just repeated in the second world~

But the girl already new, so she wasn't inherently crazy, she was first shaken by whatever affected her before and by the death of Yuki, so she became yandere, I would like to see someone who is actually not brought into being a yandere. I'd also like to see a group of yanderes.

Hmm... so youre saying she wasnt a yandere in the other world before yuki's death? Well... possibly but they dont really talk much about that :/

Indeed, as I've seen a learned most aren't actually born yandere, they become yandere. Also this song can be a representation of a yandere.

Well yes theres some reason for everyone's personality in the end~ So yanderes just have some trigger...

But why couldn't they be born crazy but not crazy enough to be sent to an asylum? Several people can be crazy and still be considered a part of society. Why can't anime character which are born from artist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.