Why I Like Otome Games

I like because Japanese illustrations are beautiful.
Moreover, I love the voices of any seiyuu. I love BGM, OP and ED song also.
My first otome game is TMGS1 (Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1).
:korokke_nice:

I actually started to read otoges because... I couldn't find any mangas or anime which was worth it anymore. The story was about the same in every manga I read. I began to grew tired of all that, so I looked for something new. And I also noticed that a lot of mangas and animes are adapted from vns. So it was really interesting to read the real story, with every detail in every route. I never grew tired, maybe surprised or disappointed sometimes, but even so I'm going on reading ^^

It's simple, some games are easy to read in Japanese and it is more romantic focus than eroge.

I love the platform and the freedom to choose my romantic interest.
In novels, mangas, and dramas, the heroine never ends up with the guy I root for. So it was really refreshing to be see my favorite guys with the girl.

I love reading and stories, so otome games are just another version of novels for me. Of course, I also like the whole picking who the heroine ends up with, that also amuses me. I think some of my favorites were BWS: Bloody Nightmare and Ken ga Kimi. I especially love historical games, because I love reading about characters in that time era haha!

Also it helps me get practice with the language. Since I'm not taking classes, having something with voice and having to read text really helps me keep the language fresh in my head. :)

And I also love listening to hot seiyuu voices and looking at pretty artwork ;)

I think, ´cause are like Manga, anime and CD drama mixed.
all in one.
and also beacuse I love illustrations.

Otome allow me to be a schoolgirl again, witch, magical girl, animal tamer, shikigami, manager. Otome sent me to the magic of the world, alternative world, in unusual situations.
Of course because of the seiyuu. Most of the games I choose because of the seiyuu. I could flirt with seiyuu ♪
I play for the practice of the Japanese language, to improve learning.
Of course, the beautiful and interesting Bishonen. Art. Story.
I can escape from 3d world. Farewell real world even for a few hours~ Bye bye responsibility~

Now I cann't live without otome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?