Why does everyone on this site have display pictures of females?

FAMAS

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2012
Why does everyone on this site have display pictures of females? Is it because you are females or...

I don`t. I have a rubber duck with a fedora on...or is it a stetson...

Well that's how it is nowadays. If u don't have money dont expect anything

I only use avatars on forums that are not me because thats what everyone else does, i dont want to be that one person :P

Hmm it sort of does? And why not females? I mostly used mine on a whim and then made it my theme~

For me its because most female anime characters are ALWAYS better than their male counterparts or something to that degree. Great designs, cool personalities, enjoyable to watch... the list goes on.

Some key points being...
- They are well designed usually less bland than males, very unique styles. Your typical male character usually has short hair which limits alot of design ideas. Not to mention the males are made fairly bland as to connect with the viewer, the more vague he is the easier he is to connect with in a sense. Females never seem to follow that rule as much, they are always much more unique in their personalities. Also females usually have anywhere from short to long and worn alot of different ways.
- Sex appeal; this can be one as well, alot of female characters can be "sexy" and 9/10 the person behind the avatar is a male and most males like girls. ect~

Meh, I had more but got side tracked and forgot them so whatever~ xD Anyway, think of your top 10 favorite anime characters of all time. I guarantee you that there is at least one female character on there if not majority of the list being female. If you only have males on your list then I would say you clearly haven't watched enough anime or have some sexist issues~ xD My list is actually all females but Alucard, Lelouch and L are all very close to making my list.

Hmm.... I thought peoples have them cuz it their favorite characters....

I have this female, Mio Nishizono, as my display picture because she is my favorite character from Little Busters!, which is my favorite Visual Novel. I have gone through at least 10 other display pictures that have females, but only because I did not find an image that suited me the best.

Yeah, like I was saying - top 10 favorite characters, chances are they will more than likely be female~ xD

Hmm unless the person was a girl or reading shoujo where the male characters actually get some thought? xD

Hmm... Well I could have males ava but why I want to look at that when there females ava....

EDIT: Kasumi should go into that category, Sammy.....

Hmm, not sure but you could be right sammy~ I watch/read some shoujo stuff but even in those I swear the guy is always so dull compared to the lead. xD Kimi ni Todoke for example, Sawako is just adorable and lovable way more than Kaze is or every will be.

Hmmm... Maybe I should have a male ava, which will be Kirito in his GGO form.....

Hmm yes... some females also prefer a male avatar for similar reasons why a male would prefer a female avatar~

Well i guess the girl is still the focus in shoujo? Hmm... well their goal is somewhat different from shonen...

I can switch to a male. I already have a character in mind. /me blushes at the thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?