Who Will Post Next?

Hmm... lots of new members... [MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION]?

Yea, I'm guessing people left again xD

Me and you Hideki

/me doing some Physics coursework :3

Hideki? :3

HAI! Now lets go for the shooting stars!! Omg comedy anime has side effects on me
enrage?

King cannot do much on IRC since he haven't got IRC running on this computer...but at least I'm here at the ASF :3

Hai! ill try to cheer up again! or rather said... im casually unaffected by Frankincense
king?

If he's being too harsh, just ask Corocoro-sama, Iggy-sama, Tessu-sama or Checku-sama to just kick him out of IRC xD

Hideki :3

Still just doing Physics while lurking around in LPW, nothing much at the moment really...you?

Hideki :3

watching Seitokai_Yakuindomo :3
awesome comedy... xD
King?

SYD is definitely awesome xD but the best comedy in my opinion is still Full Metal Panic Fumoffu xD That anime is hilarious no matter how many times I rewatch it, I think I lost count to how many time I've rewatched it as well xD

Hideki?

Be sure to search it up, I recommend it 10/10, but to get the joke you might want to watch Full Metal Panic 1st Season first...you don't need to watch Full Metal Panic The Second Raid since that's release after Fumoffu :3 Hope that helps

Hideki?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.