Where good extract program ? extract video from hentai game (file.exe)

hentai7

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2013
Hi there...

Game Extractor,XP3 Extract,Crass,or most of them from 2010 to 2015 and etc..all was great to extract video from hentai game,but now they all not work for all new hentai game.

because that seems now all japanese hentai user file.exe with just one file call live.dll.

cant find a work as well program that can editor or extract video from File.exe.

any know what program that work or how...hmph?

Nope..didnt help...good program.

so i put link to this hentai game
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...[同人アニメ][ドールハウス]-ひとづまゆきほの場合-[rj216818]-667315/

now all know what i talk about.. that game have a lots video in the game..all text video etc is in file.exe.
most of japanese video game user such a program in .file exe.

hope someone can fix that and let us to know how get/extract real video like mp4 from hame.exe etc better than videocapture!

vamos guys..help :P

Oh there...as long all Gamename.exe with filename Live.dll...all movie(scene) auto extract to in C:\Users\xx\AppData\Local\Temp

so hurry copy the file to one folder before exit then you got the movie lol.

Anyone know how editor/extract video from CCN File?
seems clickteam program dont work...really wanna get video from Umemaro3D sexy trainer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.