whats your media player ?

i am using BS player :) and window media, I like to use media classic but perhaps my window has error so it can not run

MPC is good.I've just install it.KMPlayer Stormplayer are the player I usually use.

AIMP3! even skin DT now have a lot of anime skin for it! :P
and ofc AIMP2, foobar, mpc-hc, and MPlayer!

Hmm. I use Windows Media Player (rarely though) and VLC Media player (this thing plays like..everything :o)

i occasionally use kmplayer.
can play al kinds of formats and its recommed on bakabt,
but i think it's against the rules to paste a link to an another forum.

Foobar for music
MPC-HC for video
Showtime PS3 for portable playback before all the stupid groups decided to switch to that ridiculous hi10p crap that nobody can play 1080p anymore without at least a quad core or better.

Vlc and windows media player. easy and secure. *thumbs up*

Showtime PS3 for portable playback before all the stupid groups decided to switch to that ridiculous hi10p crap that nobody can play 1080p anymore without at least a quad core or better.

... i5 was better than quad core wasn't it ?

Windows Media player (music only)
Windows Media Player Classic and sometimes VLC
had another 1-2 player but only for some files that i could not get in other format and forgot what they were called cause rarely used :rolleyes:

Technically yes, though I thought i5 was quadcore anyway. When I said quad core I meant the core 2 quads. And anyway, I'm on a c2d, and can do everything fine except for 1080p hi10...which I find absolutely ridiculous.

Using MPC which comes with the CCCP. I'm using this since most of the fansub groups seemed to recommend it for their playbacks. Also using it since some of the anime I'm watching uses ordered chapters.

Great player so far, since I also have no problem playing 10bit releases with it.

I am using VLC for mp4 and mkv mostly, Media Player Classic for 10-bit mkvs, and Windows Media Player for the rest, as in music files and avi files xD

Vlc and windows media player with right codec programs... easily...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]