What's your Desktop Background ?

awwyee.png

It's a aaalive !!! xD

I will ahve to come back and post some mega cool desktop backgrounds here then that better than all the rest hue hue hue 0)

Such a good mood I became after listening to that beat.

Edit: There already is, or was two of these types of threads btw...I thought this was the same one until I realized this was a recent new one.
Here is the older one: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...top-screenshot-24623/index12.html#post1014867

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] ; perhaps they should be merged as happened before ?

Last edited:
clannadhome_zpse9ef62fa.png

here we go, just updated it, got bored of the flower background i had when i had regular visitors XD

Sorry, if I ask... But that the higher resolution of the screen...?:goodtea:~>

my resolution is 1366X768

and i just realised something... kyou's sister ryou, isn't in the picture :surprised::deadsad:

Last edited:
Hmm... Really? Because if I on the pic. click, then has the same size, how it posted is...:goodtea:~>
it wouldnt let me upload the original file since it was too big so i scaled it down, still wouldn't upload to i put it on my photobucket and image linked it thats why its smaller

it wouldnt let me upload the original file since it was too big so i scaled it down, still wouldn't upload to i put it on my photobucket and image linked it thats why its smaller
I see... But you've sure (or maybe) a community-forum - I mean; Facebook, g+ and twitter - Because I use always g+ as my image host: You can quietely the images equal which size it upload, well try it out, okay?:goodtea:~>

i didnt think i'd need to upload it to a site thats why i kept it scaled, but i will do in the future

Hmm... Okay, it was only a recommendation for you in the future...:goodtea:~>

The default background, since im using windows 7 starter, and it does not support backgrounds .

So I'm waiting for Jewelic Nightmare to come out, and I figured I had to have a wallpaper of it. Naturally I chose the one with a guy who looks like he's wearing a dress, hair bow, and red dancing boots. And yeah, I'm going after him first :P.
desktop wp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls