What would you do for a.....

Does lifetime supply of money count for anything? xD Lifetime supply of anything could basically be turned into money if you sell it though thats if you can sell it~ Gas would be a decent next choice considering how most industrialized societies are very reliant on gas :/
What would you do for free prototypes of everything?

Become the biggest stockholder for the company that I wanna try their prototype.

What would you do for a chance to be the savior of mankind?

That seems too hard xD I dun wanna :/ if i had to maybe but only if it came with benefits like magic lol
What would you do to have the technology of the future?

Wait for it to come.

What would you do for a MOAB kill streaks in MW3?
Watch these people reactions when their achieved 25 kill streaks and got M.O.A.B.

Lol i dont really play but i would just go pro and kick everyones ass if i can~
What would you do to go super sayan? xD

I'd probably scream really out until I ran out of voice and search for a flying nimbus. XD

What would you do for the person you think you love but actually can't stand?

Hmm cant stand... depends if she asks... i do stuff if people ask :/
What would you do for a rare type of tea?

If it doesn't involve death/dismembered limbs/supernatural/unseen forces, then I'd pay no more than $1000. (I'm on a budget.)

What would you do to get that golden ticket to enter Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory when there are no more chocolate bars handing out the golden ticket since it's been declared that they got all the winners... and you're poor and starving? XD

Ehh buy a chocolate bar with what little money i have and hope that i took charlie's ticket before he got it xD Or go ninja one of those kids~

What would you do for a floating castle?

Which floating castle are we talking about? I prefer Howl's Moving Castle myself. I guess I would look for my neighbor, Totoro see what he suggests I do. XD

What would you for a red bean bun with mochi? (I'm so simple.)

Hmm find the nearest place that sells~
What would you do for unlimited cash for a day?

I would like to purchase the VN, LN, manga, anime, etc. legally this time and find a nice little mansion to live with my unlimited supply of tea.

What would you do if you met Barney?

High class tea~ I would do nothing. It's better to know the flavor first than knowing it's just high class.

What would you do for a sloth?

Apply a job as a lubberjack. TIMMMMMBER!!!!

What would you do for a light saber?

Use it as my bread slicer... actually, I wouldn't care for it.

What would you do for a chupacabra?

Use goat as bait.

What would you do for a chupacabra to be your pet?

After catching it i would tame it~
What would you do for the ability to make sparks and small flames from your hands?

Find some cable wires and matches and hope it doesn't kill me.

What would you do when your parents decided to get a divorce?

Throw a tantrum and tell them exactly what I think of them

What would you do for revenge

Hmm make it so that no one would be able to trace it back to me :goodtea:
What would you do if your computer was "borrowed" by someone?

I'll track them down, with my M4A1. After I found them, I get my PC back and 'borrow' their money as compensation for all the trouble I've been through.

What would you do for a box of pizza, if all the pizza shops close?

I'd take a crowbar and force one open

What would you do for a free meal

Dine and dash :ninja: Nah i would ask someone although technically there are no free meals as they all take something

What would you do for the ability to morph into a wolf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.