What would you change about yourself/your life? And where would you rather live?

Theyre intended to be a crapload of work x.x One of the teachers specifically said it was his job to stress out students so they can get better and then stressed out more in the next class :/

Kowai! I mean, I understand their point of view but still, teachers are scary.. X__X

Lol yeah... since multiple classes like that would be detrimental to the student's health ;p

I wish I did not have a hatred of jeans, scrubs, black pants, and leggins on women. I wish I was Japnese.

As a matter of fact I'm not that fond of them either.. XD (except for the jeans) I don't know where that could have come from...
I think many people here would want that too..:3

I do the same as the forum bot above me...All year round. Only exception is outside during winter time ofc, since it's too cold. Their soft and comfy,....especially when their brand new.! Plus their agile and don't restrict my movement, I can't stand clothes that restrict my movement, especially my legs. Don't like too many hard metal buttons either on stuff, so that lets say you lay down on a hard floor, they can be uncomfortable or hurt a little.

///
I would have payed more attention in school as a young kid. Ideally I would be free enough to live where ever I feel like anytime, since "online" is the same anyways...(almost)

Free to live wherever you want anytime? (I don't really understand..><)

Just means I would love to have a traveling lifestyle, e.g. live 1 year in tokyo if I wish and then an other in Britain. North in the summer south in the winter....that kinda thing.

Hmm yesss... :runhappy: I'd love that.. Actually one of my biggest life-dreams is to travel around the world~

though i fucked up so many things in my life te experiences that came along with that happenings made me who i am....sure "if" there could be a chance to make somethin in the past unhappen,shit i surely would do it...so i don`t wont to start dreamin about that,imagine how it could have been...it´s like it is.I love the people around me,family ,friends even you guys and girls ! :P so everything i did,every choice i made in the past leads me to the here and now.To this constellation of the people around me.
but there is undoubtely one place for me to live in...ever was....japan.period.

I love you too! XD And I like your outlook! I don't know if I'll ever be able to attain that but I hope that someday, when I've matured enough, I'll look back, smile, and think like you..~ :goodtea:
Not regretting the choices I made in life, and becoming a better person...Ahh.. :3

I want to learn to manage my time and not do the random shit I do all day.

[MENTION=62675]Vivi[/MENTION] ; lol I looked at that page and it's nothing like that for me. I do random shit because I have an attention span of a goldfish xD

I see..xD I just wanted to mention it anyway, just in case.;D
I guess the only thing that can be done in your case is getting good rest and eating well..? And exercising! I have a friend that has ADD and he's coping well, it seems. It works out well when he's doing what he likes to do and doing his best at it.. That way he can concentrate for longer periods.. I don't really get it..xD

Don't worry I rest all the time xD, but I don't have ADD

Good.:goodtea: I only wanted to say that even though my friend has it, he's doing well and it's not stopping him from managing his time~ Some sort of encouragement~ :)

I used to want to be different too. maybe physical features wise i still do, but i used to want to be someone else. my experiences with other people besides my family has taught me alot, and i feel blessed that although it isn't the best family i have, its a part of my destiny, to be born with these people and not other people who seemed better or are more rich/ poor/ good looking/ bad looking/ nice/ bad.
geographically, I would probably just wished that there would be fresh running water in places that are hard to reach, where people live. its the number one cause of germs, diseases, starvation, and dehydration.

everything.....and nothing.i´m a slave of my fate....every day a new challenge,but the dream to live in japan...one day,thats it....everything is focused towards this one goal....banzai ! :samuraihero:

I don't mind living where I live right now which in the UK. :)

I would change...my sleeping habits and I would do more leisurely/outdoor activities. Get some fresh air, see the world.

One day..me and my waifu,and my daughter...go for a walk amongst the sakura tree´s....enjoy the weather,love and peace...whatever,whenever,here and now....a walk in the park...enjoy the weather,the Sakura tree´s...i know i pay with my soul for that kind of moment...still worth it...let it go.My daughter say she love´s me...now fate come and take my soul away.Was it worth ? yes !!! Allways be a part of her memories...my life is now.Death is life....for now,forever.

I wish to manage my anger more adequately and become a more organized person. I'd like to live in Spain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.