what type of music do you listen to?

J-Pop & K-Pop ♥
(I have no idea what's going on in the local charts..)

I mainly listen to different sub-genres of Rock and some Metal from A Day to Remember to Slipknot and some classic country too like Hank Williams and Johnny Cash

Seems like some necromancy is afoot. :P

I listen mostly to DnB (drums and bass), Liquid, chillout, and some trance. Mostly just relaxing things with lots of deep notes. Almost always instrumental.

Anime music and movie and video games soundtracks, i dont listen to comercial music anymore.

You magnificent bastard. Im exactly like that. Thats everything i own. I listen to music that makes me remember
anime or game scenes i like. I dont care much about them being acustic or voiced songs. I just want to
revive the awesome in my mind.

whatever i download or what ever i am playing is what i want to have ;)

Anything that hits the fan actually, except for eastern music from my country, I have a hard time with this type of music :goodtea:

all the type of the music that i find good to listen to

Still lots of DnB, Chillout, and a bit more Glitch and Glitch-hop now ^^

LOVING this song again the last little while.

I'm currently going through the Shuffle and it's spin off OST and Drama CDs. I'm pretty sure it goes for more than 24 hours long. You can imagine how long it will take if I only can spend about 2 or hours having time to myself.

Still lots of DnB, Chillout, and a bit more Glitch and Glitch-hop now ^^

LOVING this song again the last little while.

Yeah thats awsome!! :D
I like she to. x3
And i heard most anime songs. :3
I also hears metall, rock like linkin park or rammstein etc. :3

I listen to a variety of genres and music; i judge each song individually. I can like one song but not the rest of the album. depends on my mood as well, i've been known to like Metal, Classical, and even game themes. Some of my favorite game themes come from my childhood -- they give me a nostalgic feel. For example, the theme from Doom. I used to listen to Wolfenstein 3d theme until i was alerted that it apparently is the instrumental version of Die fahne hoch(nazi anthem). I also listen to alot of country music, which has to do with my upbringing. Alan Jackson, Alabama, Charlie Daniels, are just some of them.

I listen to a large variety of music, but my favorite would either be rock / metal, or orchestral music / OSTs that doesn't have any words.

Hmm...many for me~
Let list some~
Rock
Heavy metal
Jazz
New wave
R&B
Blues
Soul, soul blues
(Especially those songs in 60s to 90s)
Seems many of you guys are modern in music. I admit I'm quite old in music.

After reading the first post and what I posted... man I feel ashamed not reading before posting something relevant. Putting that aside, I have a tendency to listen to all types of music since I was exposed to performing pieces at a younger age. The instrument I usually perform on is Guitar and now days, I'm pretty rusty for not keeping up with that hobby after working so long. I enjoy most music with a few exceptions where I just don't like it, even if I tried listening to it again for another opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?