What to do when bored?

Re: [B]What do you do when your bored?[/B]

Games, anime, forums, games, anime, food, anime, forums, games, games, games, forums, anime, games, games, sleep, games, anime

I haven't done it in years but when I was an angry youth I would do Tai Chi. As I got older I found myself doing that often to alleviate my boredom. Damn now I want to get back into it..............

I agree with you on that one Perplexing. I use Tai chi as a way to relieve stress, but I also use it to increase flexibility.

Learning a new skill is a good way to relieve boredom.

Sometimes being bored is fun then I can sit back and really think deep on thins I have been putting off for a while.

Sleep, stare at the wall, sit by the road and walk up/down the stairs.

I go to the kitchen and make a mess by experimenting which food tastes better with others.

Sometimes when I am bored I try and think of new ways to get better stream signal over the house for the Media Center in the living room.

When I'm bored, I take apart my whole computer and rebuild it again. (Did I mention I don't unplug the chord???)

(Did I mention I don't unplug the chord???)
You trying to kill your self! Silly you! Even if your turning the power switch on the PSU off, always unplug the unit from the wall! I should come tickle you.

Then should I say sometimes I don't even turn the pc off...:whistle: I learn coding when I'm bored.

When I'm bored, I take apart my whole computer and rebuild it again. (Did I mention I don't unplug the chord???)
My IST teacher was giving us a lecture while taking apart a computer and he forgot to unplug it, he got thrown half way across the room and was out for a few minutes.

Talk about unlucky.

I guess I'm either due, or I have a charmed life. I've gotten pretty at working with computers being on, that I don't even care anymore. (I just know where and how to work).

I like to learn new guitar songs when I'm bored.

I like to think of more 'You might be an Otaku if' when im bored

My IST teacher was giving us a lecture while taking apart a computer and he forgot to unplug it, he got thrown half way across the room and was out for a few minutes.
He is lucky as heck to still be with you all. For sure! I have seen way to many people make that mistake, it is so simple to be safe. I hope he is ok and is back with you all.

Ditto.

But still, I haven't forgotten how to unplug my pc, I just haven't learned :D

when bored, I like to day dream of being as great as Mark Knopfler.

That is ok! If you end up getting killed because you fry yourself on one of the CAPs in a PSU, you will learn OH WAIT! no you wont cause you will be dead! lol :P

When bored I like to think of new things to do to the house, paint, change carpet, girl crap you know.

You don't do any of that "girl crap" like sewing, knitting, crocheting or something do ya'?

When I'm bored sometimes, I like to get online and look for typos in the CNN reports.

No no lol, well, a little sewing and I like to design my own cosplay outfits, but I am not a seamstress so I have a friend sew all that up and stuff.

When bored I find myself alphabetizing my anime and manga collections on my hdds.

Well I have experienced a new level of BORED on this trip, and I got to say I tried a lot of different things. Nothing worked :( heck I even tried crank calling my dad at 2:30AM his time lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?