What to do when bored?

Decided to pick up flounder (fish) painting in my room, it strikes me well... or the contrast isn't bad, when left from it I got Scrooge McDuck with money bin in the background
and from rightside of ''the fish'' I have a japanese character holding katana (wallpaper) by Kazuha Fukami.
* kazuha fukami.jpg

Messing with my cats, playing Visual Novels, chatting with my friends, watching movies, reading articles on Psychology, fantasizing....

Taking nap, together with my cousins cat Irwin, he went to complete the night shift at weather forecasting company.

Would love throw some eggs at neighboring balcony :ninja:

well,let's serious...SERIOUS!!!

watch some series Netflix,HBO and ours dear animes!
if not then swin around on couch :redface:

^ It's been over a decade since I last wrote a handwritten letter to anyone. :sigh:

Daydream~~~

Letters, I only get the certain kind, of ones. Old school perhaps, but it's like playing chess with a pigeon. Discord is okay, but it lacks the personal handwriting, at least it's quite fast.

Looking at the art book about planets and space, got that one from British Museum itself half a decade ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!