What phone do you have ? And how much do you spend buying a phone ?

Hai, the zooming that I knew and expected, but as a result even more of scrolling both vertically and horizontally I imagine, which can perhaps seem a bit tiring and nauseating. But, I guess I'll just have to think about what I want to spend now, and the rest I will find out.

To tell the truth i had many devices prom iphones htc samsung the most i get from the family's company cause the professional's contract that we had so the second number that i have i can take pretty much any phone with less money to pay on my own, but my personal contract is something else. I have to pay the rest of the device... :( So in September i will thing what to buy... :lol:

It is a touch phone ;p Not that i really care what it is as long as it works ;p

Sam i thought that you are more interested in Hi End technological phone :lol:

I got mentioned!

I've a iPhone 4S. I got it as a christmas present, so I don't know how much it costed. I think 550-650 dollars. 3000-4000 DKK.

well to tell the truth i like the iPhone 5 my friend had it but compare to 4S that i had i haven't seen something too dramatical... and i am thinking about Samsung Galaxy 4...

Currently have the Galaxy SII and I like it very much. May switch to the S4 when I'm available for an upgrade....if the price has gone down enough.

I've the SH-06D NERV edition which costed me around £840, seems reasonable when to me it is only 30000 released and it is a great phone indeed. I personally think you spend as much as you think it is worth the price of the phone you're going to get, so I personally don't really think there is a limit on how much you can spend but how much you want to spend ;)

I'm using htc butterfly at the moment. It's a great phone.. but i'm still waiting for os updates.. -_-

I always think cell-phones seem like they would be a nuisance to me, so I've still never bought one. If I did, I would probably just go for a cheap/small flip-phone.
If I have a phone, I really just care that it can phone things. :P

I guess this isn't really the kind of feedback you were looking for though, sorry XD

^ This lol im glad there is someone who thinks like me straight at begining of this topic :P
maybe cause so many people now have an expensive phone
(for what i fail to understand why invest so much money in it)
eventualy even lost more interest in having one,
then there is services where your forced to pay a fee all months.

Just currently have no reason to use i guess,
but if i had to it would be the cheapest available doing its main purpose.

^ This lol im glad there is someone who thinks like me straight at begining of this topic :P
maybe cause so many people now have an expensive phone
(for what i fail to understand why invest so much money in it)
eventualy even lost more interest in having one,
then there is services where your forced to pay a fee all months.

Just currently have no reason to use i guess,
but if i had to it would be the cheapest available doing its main purpose.

You Are [not] Alone! :)

i have the HTC One S and im very satisfied with this one ! its fast enough to play even the newest 3d games,1,5 giga cpu and 1 gig of ram is more than enough for multitasking (music,internet and chat at the same time) i paid about 300 euro which is more than 200 euro less then the original price ! dropped it 2,3 times and still works like a charm :)

I have a Samsung S3~
Won't be changing it anytime soon~
I think the amount I would spend on a phone depends on how much I think I would use it/how long I would use it for~
tildays everywhere

still using a 3gs... cracked screen and all

think i might upgrade to a pink 5c

I sold my iP4S some time ago because i need some money, From then i am still using my undying 3GS!!! And guess what in 3.1.3. Old Botroom SHSH from 3.1 and i have BT and i am so good! I upgraded to 5.1.1 or 6.1.3 but they made the phone to heavy in my opinion so i go buck to my very fast very light 3.1.3 and i am cool! Don't care about games or all that! I am using as iPod to listen music!

I wanted to buy 5/5C/5S but i have other priorities that they must be done! So iphone PS4 and other technological gadgets must wait a little bit :D

Used a Samsung Galaxy Y until near the middle of this year, then switched to a LG Nexus 4. Its major use is as a hotspot for my Nexus 7. :goodtea:

Reactions: cnamicorocc
Galaxy S3, switching back to a HTC phone next, don't like Samsung's UI. I got my phone last year for $1 with a new contract with AT&T

i am soo happy with my lovely Lumia 720 Yellow. it's pretty girly, stylish, light, thin and yellow. Plus 7 is my favourite number, so yeah this phone is a win win for me.

Probably most of people see that phone shit because of it's low RAM and speed (plus WP8 store etc blah blah), but i've had no problems with speed or whatever so far. Store is pretty good too, i've found what i wanted: quality WP8 manga reader hell yeah. Plus it has a good battery life, it's been almost 3 days since i last charged my phone even if i actually use many kinds applications + non-stop wi-fi (though it finally died an hour ago lol).

So yeah it's a nice phone for the ones who don't want to spend THAT much for a smart-phone.

iPhone 4S 32GB...circumstances forced me to use it, and I will NOT bother with iPhone, or Apple for that matter the next time I pick a phone. Been using it for something like a year now...I hate the lack of freedom from having to synch every darned thing and the "single computer limitation"...but by the time my iPhone is busted I fear that Mass Storage will be totally excluded from phones...

The 4S is operational...I just jam-packed it with music (of course, by manual management) and use it as music player, make/receive calls as necessary (kinda explains why I phone for *5* minutes/month), Japanese dictionary, and camera...I don't really care, I just want my phone to be operational. My first choice (for a new phone) would be the one that is capable of mass storage mode so that I don't have to go through the madness that is synching...then nothing else matter apart from being operational.

I have an iPhone 4! Will I get anymore iPhones in the future - probably not, I might be switching to the Samsung Galaxy phones

I only spent $200 buying it from a friend in Hong Kong, who had a new spare for me :3

I see this thread as gone on and kept living, or had a recent revive ^. I never had any interest in the iphones at all, probably will never get one. But I've just gotten a Samsung Galaxy S4 and am so far very happy. Now they just need to increase the availability of 4g/LTE around these parts.

I first got my self a Galaxy Note III, and it was fine, but more expensive, and the screen was just a bit too bulky for me, so I sent it back and got the S4 instead. Figured if I want something big I'll just supplement my S4 with a Tablet if I should later want too.
Plus I got a very good buy on the S4 so I seized the opportunity.

I mostly only hear good thing about the galaxies from others. In the beginning I looked at both 'HTC One' and 'Sony Xperia', but ended up deciding it was gonna be a Galaxy.

Lol, I actually do not use a phone :D
I still have a Nokia N-Gage which is 8 or 9 Years old *badass* still works fine ;D (good old times) dont use it anymore though.
And it was a present so I do not know the price.
I also do not intent to buy one. i do not have a need for one.
I'd rather buy a Wii U, new Games, a new Computer or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?