What Movies do you want/like to watch besides anime?

Well, yeah. I love Morgan Freeman movies. His voice is really good. Just because of that. Haha.

Sci-fi (Terminator-like), action, martial arts (from the old days - 60's and 70's specially), romantic comedy (like sleepless in seattle), horror and suspense (like Constantine), far-west (Clint Eastwood-style).

Heres a couple movies that might be good.

Oblivion http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483013/
A court martial sends a veteran soldier to a distant planet, where he has to destroy the remains of an alien race. The arrival of an unexpected traveler causes him to question what he knows about the planet, his mission, and himself.

Dead Man Down http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2101341/
In New York City, a crime lord's right-hand man is seduced by one of his boss's victims, a woman seeking retribution.

Reactions: zort
I really want to watch the Japanese drama called Helter Skelter. It's about a egotistical model that is obsessed with plastic surgery. It shows how her vanity brought her to spiral out of control. It's a adaption to a manga.

69bUOiq.jpg

[MENTION=14353]whatpu[/MENTION] ; I will add oblivion to my watch list...

//////////////////////

I've seen so many movies in my life !! some quite great...but I keep forgetting them over time, thats why I can't mention so many here. But someone talks about it I ofc remember...

I mostly watch movies once....then I delete them from my hdd.

Right now I'm really looking forward to watching The Great Gatsby (the 2013 version with Leonardo DiCaprio). The trailer really just sold the movie for me and made the book more enjoyable to read since I have to read it for English class (plus, Leonardo DiCaprio! /swoons).

As for genres I like watching, I'll watch basically anything except for maybe horror/gore. Oddly enough I don't stomach 3D gore very well but have no problems with 2D gore... ORZ

The Stoker movie is made by one of my favorite directors. His name is Park Chan-Wook and is mainly known by his movie Oldboy. He also made the Sympathy for Mr.Vengeance and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.

Kill BIll with PAI MEI !

Something I have watched though...And n ow I know who I would absolutely potentially cosplay as if I where to ever..

Transporter, The Mechanic, Crank, Crank High Voltage, The Bank Job, Chaos.... In other words i like the movies of Jason Statham
Also The Shooter, Max Payne, The Fighter, The Italian Job.... In other words i like the movies of Mark Wahlberg

Looking forward to World War Z, Carrie (2013), After Earth, Kick Ass 2, and 300: Rise of an Empire. The movie Upside Down has an really interesting concept but I'm not too keen on love stories...

Anything mysterious is always welcome..and mystical !!! aih ofc.

And an OLD CLASSIC just made a reappearance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously EVIL DEAD ! Anyone who haven't watched the old series have missed out on a cult classic.....with the BOOMSTICK !

Though I just kinda bet(suspect) you might not have missed it [MENTION=39264]❤Hanako❤[/MENTION] ; Perhaps. If so it might be worth to be aware of.

The original was not simply scary genre/ but amusing ! which I found great when watching it many years ago considerably younger than I am now though. Though I don't know it this one will keep in those tracks yet.

I actually saw a lot of stuff about Evil Dead on Tumblr. I really want to see it even though I have never seen the older movie.

I actually saw a lot of stuff about Evil Dead on Tumblr. I really want to see it even though I have never seen the older movie.

that gif.... :shockmenft: from strawberry right..?? at first i though that strawberry is happy orchestra... but.... when i watch it.. ahahahaha : shockmenft:

anw thanks for the recomend genki.. ill watch it if they arrive at my country.. heheh

that gif.... Click here to enlarge from strawberry right..?? at first i though that strawberry is happy orchestra... but.... when i watch it.. ahahahaha : shockmenft:
You are correct. Yeah they are little out of the ordinary.

Speaking of Horror movies. I would recommend "The ABC's of Death". It was made by 26 directors that had to pick a letter in the alphabet. They would have to make a short horror story out of that letter. Like A=Apocalypse and B=Bigfoot. It's not just directors from one country they have directors from France, Spain, America, Japan, and Thailand.

Reactions: GenKiDan
:shockmenft: that was scary.. when i watch the trailerr... :scared: ill invite my convoy and watch them if i buy it... :blushing:

anw did u watch horror movies alone hana..??

Yep. I usually watch horror movies or play horror video games by myself. In fact most of my DVDs are horror.

Oki, so Now I worked out pretty much 7 movies I wanna watch this year....
Which I usually don't keep track of, even though I love to make lists.

In random order:

-Evil Dead
-Oblivion
-Pacific Rim (don't know what to expect of this one though)
-World War Z
-Now you see me
-Mama
-Stranger Inside

To lazy to inc Trailer links.

P.s. noticed a lot of zombie/apocalyptic themes lately....From everywhere, ranging from game, anime to movies ofc.

Yes i want to see:
-Oblivion
-World War Z Looked pretty crazy.
-Mama. should be out on dvd soon.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; here i post some trailers :P

Thx ! You wanna post the rest of the trailers as well !!!!! JK

Yeah waiting for dvd releases...

Users who are viewing this thread