What makes you come back to a forum?

Legacy

一失足成千古恨
Elite Member
Feb 15, 2012
Another simple question, but one I think is very interesting. What makes you come back time and again to a forum? What about a site attracts you to it?

This could be a good way to praise AS xD

Addiction.

C wat I did thar?

Spam. :XD:

Though seriously, I'd say it's subjective; sometimes I find the people entertaining, other times it's because it discusses things of interest, and in AS' case, the downloads section (quite obviously). From downloading I just ventured into the spam sections and that's where I am now.

Addiction.

C wat I did thar?

Is that a reference to my other thread? But, yes addiction could be a reason.

Spam. :XD:

Though seriously, I'd say it's subjective; sometimes I find the people entertaining, other times it's because it discusses things of interest, and in AS' case, the downloads section (quite obviously). From downloading I just ventured into the spam sections and that's where I am now.

Awesome answer! Do friendships bring you back? or can it be a habit sometimes?

Is that a reference to my other thread? But, yes addiction could be a reason.

9ynkc.jpg

I guess friendships would keep me returning, though I rarely make any on forums, to tell the truth; I'm actually quite shy and would probably not be on anyone's radar most of the time unless I have something interesting/pertinent to say (other than spamming here, that is).

[MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]

Anyway, I don't want to offend anyone here with my point of view. I play video game like everyone else, but I try to find other ways to entertain myself that include my friends, this is a personal choice. I in no way, am saying my opinion is correct, but I do see it this way and I live my life this way. People will have other ways to live their life and I am not in anyway trying to tell them it is wrong or they should stop. I also know there is more to this and that everyone is different and has different views on how to live their life. I am not here to tell you otherwise

I wrote that in the other thread in hopes that I didn't offend anyone. Meant no harm.

Anyway, I come back to forums because I enjoy discussing such wide variety of things with people. Everyone has such interesting things to share and I enjoy reading as much of it as I can.

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]

So you are more of a lurker :P

Last edited:
Quite so. I've a presence at Hongfire, and since I'm not spamming there my post count isn't anywhere near what I have here. I just hang around and answer questions every now and then, when I think I can do so concisely.

Quite so. I've a presence at Hongfire, and since I'm not spamming there my post count isn't anywhere near what I have here. I just hang around and answer questions every now and then, when I think I can do so concisely.

I guess you like it here better if you feel the need to talk more ^^

To check my threads and notifications....and if I happen to have a need to download anything X3

Hmm i wonder what keeps making me come back :happywhistle:
I guess its spam spam spam spam friends spam spam boredom spam spam spam random stuff spam spam downloads spam kittehs spam spams spam and probably spam if i didnt already mention that~

Like Arylin im quite a shy quiet person irl (around most people anyway)

Hmm..I dunno really :3
Its just because there are others who frequently post so its fun to join in~

Mostly if the members are a decent laugh. If its just a forum full of tools I wouldn't bother coming back.

Friendly folks I guess? There was this forum that I was before were everyone's really such a prick specially if you're new =(

depends on the forum... could be the community (which AS still lack off)... could be for the download... there's still too many aspect to keep me on a forum...

people, stories, friendship ♥
I like chatting and havin' fun and
talking about anime of course ! *LOOOL* ♫
But especially the ppl make me come back to a forum if
I really like them...

I like the community here. Also here to check notifications and such, although I think I won't be getting any. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!