What kind of stuff do you like?

Found that old army video, now I remember why I liked 90's turtles a lot. Yes, we were dressed ''somewhat correctly''.

Buying stuff digitally wherever possible. No space to keep large collections of physical stuff, or the wish to pay for freight charges. :shopping:

Ahh, so you like cats ... I'm more of a dog person, I could put up with that ... animals restricted in lab though.

Madness

I've got a dog as well, actually. :goodtea:

Having an air-conditioned room.

Ice tea (lots of this peach flavored one), game testing upcoming Czech rep. single player game, it's not a Skyrim 2.0, but it's good. What else can I say, only thing I don't like is removing Smithing skill and revamping some combat on horseback (would prefer bigger Field of View etc). It's quests could be called: linear (no comment), no fantasy setting(s) (curses silently), just a knight simulator with historical background (it's bare bones, but there has been a lot of time to develope things, so this should be quite accurate).
Some of these things (and unsaid ones) might upset a lot of people, so I wouldn't except it to go big, like Witcher saga.
Biggest good thing is that they don't try to cater for bigger audience (making it more streamlined for example), so it stays more pure and less EA/BioWare rushed product with slot machines.

Last edited:
Y-you mean time travel?! Dont tell me you have used it while I was out! ... Its dangerous you know?! I hope really hope thats not it... I should be the one who takes all the responsibility.

Hmm, 2D ... g-girls..?..
sticker.png

Hot guys, intelligence, kindness, nature, cats, Psychology, technology, logic, learning new things, Visual Novels, survival horror games, horror and mystery movies.

"Iridiscent", had to get stuff 'in that colour'. I don't know at least its better than neon pink.
Pranks, I wish this wasn't one of them. .__. Perception -1, Auto-save +1.

Total War: Stellaris, now that title I would crowdfund. Well not every thing has to be like muscle car or a limousine.

Spying on new art works of my favorite artists, on various ''platforms'', and whatever that means.
:desire:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?