What kind of stuff do you like?

Me too. Cats like it when people petting them, even if it was a stranger to them.

Last time i was playing with cats someone was kinda being cruel and now the cats dislike me for being around and not doing anything :/ I like messing with the cats as they sniff around while im trying to sleep

Owning my own place, so that I can play my erogame as loud as I want.

I like the feel of liking, that fills my soul with happyness, instantly when I remember there are thing worth living.

I like music, I like the way that possessing me everytime I hear. (with earphones)

I like action scenes with random destruction of landscape that magically get fixed by little green people every night.

I like people who doesn't care how much demolish is inside of an action movie.

I like the fact that Konohagakure was destroyed multiple times and probably will be destroyed again multiple times

I like watching "A Clockwork Orange" when I'm bored, it helps me stand all week long.

I like to be happy because of being different than the other ignorant people.

I know no one will care about what I like but, I'll keep swinging.

I like people who doesn't like Justin Bie(Don't make me spell it) and Twilight saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]