What kind of stuff do you like?

+500 Will! lol! I completely agree!

Also when the Jehovah Witness peeps come to the house, answering the door naked asking if they are there for the virgin sacrifice is a 100% guarantee they will NEVER come back. You might have to explain to the cops WHY you answer the door like that but hey, it is worth it.

I like Will98 :) he is a good guy! :D

Dang! that is so funny! (Frankly never heard of someone doing that before)

I like Kikkoman Soy sauce.

I did it! LOL! Jan was so pissed at me for like a week, but ya know they have not come back in 4years :) hehe

I like my new Laptop.

I like big, great sinceer smiles.....:D (they always make my day so much better and they're free!)

Ahaha, don't we all. I like waking up the next day knowing that you have absolutely nothing to do(work or clean wise).

I like to look at ATM machine and found out I got money, lots of them, in my account.

Sound delicious. Might try it someday.

I like dark gloomy morning. It make you feel refresh and sleepy at the same time.

I like that relief feeling when you went in to the washroom, after hold for so long.

I like the fact that you can have the chicken topped with an egg, plus the sauce made from an egg. A freaking trifecta.

I like watching weird events that I happen to witness.

I was at a cross section with a red light on my side, it was raining that day. A guy was making a left turn to go on my lane. He spun out, made a 450. We made eye contact and he went "YEAH!!! (thrusts arm down)" and drove off. I was like wtf just happened.

I like being able to finally run around the house nekkid ALL day and night! (God I am so glad to be home!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!