What kind of stuff do you like?

I would like to find the bogey man, so I could shoot his ass for bugging me when I was a kid.

I only like checking my closet for the boogie man, just so I can tell him Chuck is coming to town. :)

I like Oogie Boogie.

I like shows about stuff I want to learn, or get more knowledge on.

Will, are you one of those what are they called uhh...Emo Kids? yea Emo. lol

I like Friday UPS Delivery! :D getting tons of new toys and anime and some new figurines today YAY! so exciting!

I don't know where the line falls on that. But for the moment I will say no. I'm not really "emo" :whistle:. I just like sad and depressing songs.

I really like the theory of Dirach's Sea

+1 Will, 90% of the time silence is golden for sure :) the other 10% is when Jan is moanin.......sorry naughty thoughts got in there somehow, YEP! I am feeling better LOL! :P

I like when I get hugs! they rock! :D

What about when you give hugs? or hugging yourself? Those are very important contributors to being happy. Well what I think anyway.

I like using forks instead of spoons.

Well on the hugging yourself thing (HAHAHAH! NO! it don't work or count) and as for giving hugs, I do that to everyone, even my employees when I go in get hugs every day :) I hug everyone all the time lol.

I like seeing things people can imagine when left alone to their vices.

That is good to hear. I mean about no more broth, I won't talk about corn flakes.

I like polishing my saber.

Keep polishing "Your Saber" you are going to go blind (WAHAH! I couldn't resist!)

I like laughing at people when they are being stupid.

I think you are slap-happy right now Mrs. Kimmy. I have a really "Nice" saber. Do you want to see it?

I like the smell of gasoline. (This could explain what is wrong with me.)

HEHE No! that is OK Will I trust you hun LOL! :P

I like the smell of Nitro Methane when we go to the drags. That is a smell you never forget.

Uhuh! so is Citronella. Diesel and Kerosene are good too.

I like "Cellophane Flowers and News Paper Taxis"

That being said, when do you think Ozzy will start making sense?

I like drinking coffee creamer. (Vanilla and Irish cream)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload