What kind of stuff do you like?

I like saving up episodes of new airing animes and watch them in one go when it finishes :3

I like BRAINS.... Particularly I enjoy reading about different stimulation to a brain that makes someone like something. How can that stimulation be used in other ways to get someone to like something.

Brains are cool, humans are cool.

I have seen a brain in real life.

I like revenge endings! They make it o' so delightful.

I've seen a brain. A shark brain in CP bio xD It was small

Yes, revenge endings are swell.

I love Shakespeare quote though I have no Ideal what some of them say.

A brain is just cool as to how it can form somebody how it can put someone in an asylum to how it can sway the mass in a debate, but this is a I like thread what else do you like?

Shakespeare's cool. But I despise Romeo and Juliet... :/

Are you currently studying or majoring in anything "brain related?" Like psychology?

I like strawberry icecream. And bunnies. o-o Actually, I just really like cute things. I'm a loli.... o.e But I'm not a 12 year old LOL

I can't remember what I have said before on this thread, but I really like history if I can study and find evidence of crazy things I'd love to but history is just grand, but alas only the victorious live on thus we lose so much history.
No not going into anything brain related I'm going into music, try to anyways.

As for cute things lately I been noticing a few cute things that I've never cared or thought was cute. Loli's are cool I suppose, I do think there are a few memorable loli's in anime, but not many as they all have a similar personality.

Ahh. Well, good luck. :3 What do you want to do in music?

That's probably because loli IS a type of personality pretty much. xD

I'm going in for recording and from recording I can go to producing, making music for games, and just recording for artist. That is a theory though.

As for loli's the one that I would deem most memorable/ liked as of right now, is the one from Corpse Party. Mainly cause of the death scene at the end and being a loli in a horror game.

Sounds cool :D~ I want to go into hairdressing.

I've never heard of Corpse Party. O: I don't get to play video games very often. I don't have any consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty