What kind of stuff do you dislike?

Perplexing

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 26, 2011
Alright so we have a like thread here so why not have a dislike thread? :D

I dislike overly hyper people (especially in the morning)

Reactions: JCKBZA
I dislike Ishihara Shintaro (even though I'm from America I think it's bullshit that he is messing with our entertainment).

I dislike when Jan has a bad day at work, and I do not get any attention. :(

Dislike current Malaysian Arms law. We seriously need something like the 2nd Amendment that the Yanks have.

Dislikes people who pass you on a highway and then slow down..........

I know how that felt.

Dislike people driving slow on the fast lane.

I dislike when I get up in the morning, and there is no coffee in the house...makes me a wench for the day....not sure about cursing so use Wench lol.

i dislike mosaics/pixalated stuffs/censored when i watch anime...

+1 schizofreak - Totally agreed.

I dislike people that judge me because I watch Anime, or play Eroge games.

I dislike censorship in general. Don't decide for me I am a big boy I can decide on my own if I want something censored or not :P lol

Last edited:
+1 To Perplexing! totally agreed

I dislike paying bills

Wow . . . most of the things that are disliked by me are in here already! D:

Dislike people being selfish.

I dislike when I get out of the shower to go somewhere and when putting on makeup, I drop it on my dress or myself.

I dislike Police (But only when I get a ticket for speeding, other then that they are cool)

I dislike people who bash other peoples beliefs.

*I don't knock anyone's personal belief so I expect others to do the same for me, sadly this is not always the case though*

+1 Perplexing, totally agreed.

I dislike my home server at the moment, the remote access is acting all strange, and making me extremely mad. lol

I dislike the fact that I've had plans for a year now to build a home server and have yet to have the cash to do so.

Dislike my local ISP service. Unfortunate for us, that ISP is the only ISP in my place.

I dislike my ISP as well lately there alexsdsu, they have been working on our lines lately because they are upgrading the systems here for DOCSIS-3 by September 15th, and we get a lot of drops, and random speeds lately.

(For Perplexing: If you just look around, find some older drives. Maybe some 250+GB drives, toss them on a board with at least 1GB of RAM better if you have 2GB. And a cheap dual core CPU, you can get one together. I ran a really rugged box until I went about a month ago and got some spare cash to build the one I have now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg