What kind of stuff do you dislike?

Let's see....

I dislike travel mugs with caps that leak, which makes me spill hot tea all over myself in the morning.
Most music on the radio
When my hair dye starts to fade
Being tickle raped
Pregnancy
William Shakespeare
Friends who show me videos of Mexicans getting their heads cut off by a chainsaw
When people right "shlong" on my hand
When my deodorant crumbles into a thousand pieces
How I can't get a job because I don't have experience and I don't have experience because I can't have a job because I don't have experience.
Summer
When my dog kills my pet bunny
Anal leakage

Let's see....
Being tickle raped

Friends who show me videos of Mexicans getting their heads cut off by a chainsaw
When people right "shlong" on my hand

Summer

Anal leakage
Being tickled to tears..ah the memories, my big sister enjoyed that too much...
Mexican chainsaw...so you've seen that too then eh, yeah that can be disturbing.
Whats shlong ???
Summer !!! How can you dislike summer, what place on earth do you live at :o_O:
Anal leakage lol
//////////////////////////////

I dislike being kept sent to a phone answering machine...
And feeling slightly afraid of playing my music or Anime to load in the middle of night because of maybe disturbing the neighboors.
And I dislike winter, at least compared to summer.

Being tickled to tears..ah the memories, my big sister enjoyed that too much...
Mexican chainsaw...so you've seen that too then eh, yeah that can be disturbing.
Whats shlong ???
Summer !!! How can you dislike summer, what place on earth do you live at :o_O:
Anal leakage lol
//////////////////////////////

I dislike being kept sent to a phone answering machine...
And feeling slightly afraid of playing my music or Anime to load in the middle of night because of maybe disturbing the neighboors.
And I dislike winter, at least compared to summer.

Shlong is another word for a dick. >o< I got in trouble when my friend wrote that on my hand... It was the same friend who showed me that damn video. xD
And I hate the heat, so I hate summer. Plus I sunburn easily. I prefer the cold, and the winter months. I live in New England o:

Shlong is another word for a dick. >o< I got in trouble when my friend wrote that on my hand... It was the same friend who showed me that damn video. xD
And I hate the heat, so I hate summer. Plus I sunburn easily. I prefer the cold, and the winter months. I live in New England o:

Trouble eh, Teachers ?
I see, weird too me, since new england isn't rly all that hot even in summer I thought. But I could maybe understand it if you lived in brazil or some other wacky hot place heh. I don't rly mind colder weather just as long as it doesn't drop beneath zero/freezing temp.
///////////////

I dislike be worried and anxious for others while feeling helpless.

Users who are viewing this thread