What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike it when I eat all the popcorn during the trailers when going to the theater.. =_=

I dislike postponed releases at times u can't wait any longer T___T

I dislike the fact that EVERYONE keeps asking when I'm going for my drivers license.. seriously..GTFO >_<

i dislike when i need to beat the four of them.....man that's cheating 1 against 4D=..

mehh..just use reflectga and all of them are down:lmao:

I dislike teachers who complain about you coming late..and they never arrive on time themselves -_-

I dislike cocky teachers. And yes, i refer to a specific teacher who looks a bit more up instead of straight forward and that gives me the feeling that he think he's God.

I dislike teachers who complain about you coming late..and they never arrive on time themselves -_-

Have to agree there xD

i dislike when i come up with something awesome to say on this forum, and someone beats me to it by half a second

i'm mostly talking about the "keep one, drop one" thread lol

i dislike it when people don't reply to a text

i dislike if there is no updates.....where the heck is the new chapterD=?

i dislike getting tackled. [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] i'm looking at you.......

I dislike catgirls, but i like bunny girls *stares expectingly at [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];* :3

Last edited:
I dislike it when my browser forgets my password. Since I don't remember any of them >_>

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; Then go watch 'Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?'
1st ep was bad-ass o.o

Users who are viewing this thread