What kind of appearance would you rather have?

detail_151_morbid_devil.jpg

tumblr_majkugZm9V1rh5743o1_1280.jpg

ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

LOL kidding (*´∀`)ノ

Lady accumulator-sort of aura would kick ass though. If not a fitting schmoozer-like neat look that will grant me the academic or a successful advantage given by educators, solicitors, etc. (*Pq´∀`)

so why not become that person? I mean.. the thing I'm getting at is that if you can imagine what kind of person you want to become, you can set that goal for yourself and actually become better than that person. You may even get pieces where you wouldn't expect.

For what I want: healthy, a bright aura, smart in various house skills, good body shape, long blonde hair and blue/green eyes.
Now there's a few things that might be different here. I might one day have children with the physical appearance I'd rather have. If I have become the standard I wanted to be, they might actually be better off than I am now. (alot of cases they are)
ex: my dad is a horrible example, but I take alot after my mom XD sooooo I also have characteristics that my mom doesn't have.
ex: good with technology, fix certain things, able to self-teach, etc. So in a way, I have an advantage I could pass on.

Here's another thing to think about~ :goodtea:

What would the 7-year old of yourself (when you were 7) think of who you've become now?

I have light skin and dark skin in different places, know as a farmer's tan. x_x
My eye brows bother me.. and some things about me that are similar to my dad :f
I'm really hoping these traits won't be passed on x_x especially the anger one.. lol

I could be shorter... but I love how I have thin hair :3 wouldn't trade it for anything~

I also have some odd bone issues :f

you should all just become girls and then you'll have something to complain about XD

Lol become girls? xD Hmm i dont really have too many complaints that cant be fixed if i put the effort into it... well except for wanting to be somewhat taller...

I wish i looked more asian so that when i go to japan people wont stare at me so much...-_-
I dont want to be japanese though, because then i would be born knowing the language. Thats no fun! learning japanese is the
best part of life for me~

Hmm but even if you were born there you still wouldnt know everything about the language~ xD Thats kind of... hard...

in this day and age it's like you can become a different person if you pay the money XD buuut it often comes with some risks and it's not really a good thing :p

lol it would be nice if there were no bad chemicals in hair dye. I'm glade I never dyed my hair yet :f

Hmm it isnt too hard to change looks... makeup can do a lot even without any permanent stuff...

unnatural stuff on you = bad long term stuff x_x

ummmmm there's some other stuff I'd put on that's less harmful, but you'd have to use it sparingly.
annnnd surgery stuff is for old ppl or mid-age crisis

Lol mid age crisis xD Hmm... i suppose it is... and doesnt always turn out well >.<

Yeah.... none of it is all that great if used a lot... or well... it isnt good in the first place but just gets worse...

im fine with how i look personally tho i do kinda wish my mouth was a bit more protruded?

Being happy is part of accepting things you can't change, and acting on the little things that you can~ :goodtea: but that's only a small piece i can say :P I know there's plenty of girls that freak out trying to look their best and find a special person, but I don't think they'd make any more progress than someone with a personal value~ in other words, if that person cherishes their value, they're more likely to be kept. ummmm ppl tell me Oohh you'd like great with this on, or you should put that on x_x Honestly, I don't think they look any better than I do when comparing like that :f You can look at ppl who wear stuff better than that all the time, yet they aren't happy with themselves or wtv.

anyway ummmmm yeah idk what else to add :f

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~