What is your fetish?

Mind control and Maids

Maids I can be without but nothing beats Hypnosis/Mind Control. Not the evil type where you mostly humiliate/torturing the victim, but the nice kind which you alter things like memory and like/dislike. If anyone is familiar with Saimin Gakuen or Saimin Jutsu 2 (mosty the vn) then you might get the hint.

Nothing beats turning a chick from not liking or hating you to fall in love with you right after (older women especially)

After that my other likes can pretty much be put together as an character. Great examples are Saki Tenjouin (To Love ru), Celia Cumani Aintree (Walkure Romanze) and Satellizer el Bridget (Freezing)

Curly blonde drills for the win!

Loli
Desperation/Omorashi
Squirting
Watersports
Scat
(Mix any of those together and you have my ultimate fetish.)

Call me weird, but those are my biggest fetishes, but by no means all of them. Not by a long shot.

Incest=wincest.

I happened to see both of this in the same day lol....
From BishojouProject:

j0x
June 15, 2012 at 4:18 AM

I believe the correct term is wincest.

You same person ?...

I must admit also that, that subject at hand can be possibly quite hot as well...Guess you could call it very close sibling ties eh.

//////////////////////
Lots of interesting reading around here.
As for my own fetishes....I never sat down and thought it trough before a lot.
Absolute giving in to an all consuming love.....eh I guess there are more specific things I can say as well that are more directly in relation to something sexual and turn on but...Nothing is as much as a turn on than Love. I'll just say that with love in the picture, anything goes. I'm unsure if I should talk about some of my concrete "sexual" "weak spots".

I like a lot, mainly if its close, warm and intimate.

Other than that I guess some things I like:
-Skirts/w or without Tights
-Tights/Stockings
(these two above don't really qualify as fetishes though, I guess I just think girls can look really good/cute/and sexy with it)
-Aggressive/obsessive girls that don't ever let go, both sexually and/or with Love.
-Obsessive Love
-Aggressive Obsessive Love, potentially with force/rape. (only creativity is the limiting factor, but only if its driven by love can it be emh properly excused...Still a turn on either way though)
-Naughtiness
-Yandere
-Internal..emh
-And ofc LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE is the best, the first and most fundamental of all things, but I might digress and loose sense of what this thread is supposed to be about now.

From the things above some things stands out more clearly as fetishes than others I think.

Basically...As long as she is driven by love and or vica versa, anything pretty much goes, if a girl held me at gunpoint in her house because she really loves me then I would forgive her, I wouldn't even rly need to forgive in in the first place, for if any one would love me as much to do something like that, then that love would indeed deserve to be noticed and repensed/answered. It certainly could not be ignored.

And again in Summary: I am a guy, I got weaknesses for girls,..and things unnecessary to spell out. I Love/like some things, some more "naughty" then others. But I still like to point out that if I truly love a girl, That love is the most important thing, i.e. if she told me that if I wanted to stay with her for ever, I could, but could have no sex with her (for whatever reason) I would GLADLY stay with my love for ever more. SO, from all possible pervertness I might be, or fetishes I might have, Love IS and should be the greatest of them all. Even though Love is rightfully not called a fetish.

Just wanting to highlight that subject that might otherwise seem to get somewhat unnoticed or forgotten in a flow of things that can be talked about so easily.

Last edited:
School teachers
Onee-chans
Gothic Lolita
Spanking
Traps
Yuri
Incest
With pubic hair (I like them hairy)
Yandere
Coodere
Timid Girls
Monstergirls (all of them, I havn't seen one I disliked yet)
Wooden horse and whip
Spanking
Nothing but high heels on
Pony tail
Long dark hair with bangs
Garterbelt
Exhibitionism
Collars
Fishnet stockings
Torn Clothes
Scars( I find them attractive with a scar or two)
Pale(snow) white & Dark skin
Eyepatch
Heterochromia
Medical Bandages
Wet hair
Chinese dress

Yandere
Blood-related incest
Impregnation
Rape
Bondage
Futanari
Straight Shota
Eyepatches
Bandanges
Scars
Nakadashi
Blue/Green/Red Skin
Ganguro/Dark-skinned females
Gokkun
Bukkake
Armpit Sex
Bestiality
Pregnancy
Natural pubic hair
Monster-Girls
Tentacles
Short-hair
Swallowing
Voluptuous
Furry
Monster sex
Doll-Joints
Face-fucking til the point of gagging

Probably missed something but it'll have to do.

My favorite :D
Incest
Footjob
Dark Skin
Rape
Monster Girls
Ganguro
Deeptroath
Stockings
Mature women
Slave
Bondage
Hypnosis

hakaba-bondage-extreme.jpg

this.. does anyone know if this pic comes from an eroge?

titfuck / titjob / paizuri :rolleyes: especially when it cum in the sticky, sweaty boobs and then my eyes :eek:

i like animated hentai games, movies that contain titfuck / paizuri scene :D best of the best

Trap and transgender (my top fetishs now).
Pregnant
Wedding press
Gothic

Loli (goth specially)
Twin Tail
Kawaii
Tsundere
Tsunshun
Kuudere
Nekomimi
Miko
Maid
Gothic Fashion

Neko
Short skirt and high socks
Twin tail/pigtail
School Uniform
Aggressive girls
Timid girls
White/silver haired
Maid
Glasses
Kimonos

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.