What is your favorite mass multiplayer online rpg game??

AoE Online is pretty fun. EE is still my favorite MMO. I'm looking forward to their newest anime title: Lime Oddesy, it looks really good.

I'm not into these anymore but.. I guess my favorite is Cabal. I played that one quite much few years ago.

Ragnarok Online. Still mah favourite MMORPG since 2003.
Played other MMORPG between 2003-now, but didn't last as long as RO. Too complicated, IMO.

I played RO, was fune!
I played Guild Wars, was fun also!
Now I sometimes play LotRO, when time allows...

I'm also looking forward to Guild Wars 2, should be fun!

im playing aion online but i also love playing vindictus not sure if that will fall into rpg category but yup and i also
alpha tested raiderz so i look forward to that to iv played many mmos not sure if i can name them all tho lol

Honestly I don't find any entertaining though... Even though I spent a lot of time on it, instead of offline activities. So far, I'm back on Audition Online, League of Legends and Maple Story. I'm a seasonal player who play online games based on my mood at the time.

My favorite one is definitely Mabinogi and Ragnarok online. I still play Mabinogi now too.

well i played WoW ( at least until they ruined the game ) , ragnarok ( good old days :P )
Now i'm just playing dragon nest and eden eternal ...

I used to play Dragon Nest lately but kinda got a little busy so I have to take a hiatus from it for now. I also used to play Grand Chase and Ragnarok (I guess Ragnarok is where everything and everyone started =) )

I still visit this Ragnarok private server from time to time until now because my old friends are still there and playing. Hahaha

Maybe it doesn't fit in the category of "mass multiplayer", since only 4 people are allowed simultaneously per game, but I love Phantasy Star Online. Played hundreds and hundreds of hours with my friends for about five years... Unfortunately, none of them play anymore.
I'm currently looking forward to Phantasy Star Online 2!

I used to play MapleStory a lot before, took a break for 2 years, got back into it and after 2 days, I got to level 67 and stopped playing again.

Not interested in playing much MMORPGs in the future. But I would say that Dragon Nest would be one of my favorites.

what do you guys think about guild wars 2???
worth playing?

what do you guys think about guild wars 2???
worth playing?

It doesn't have monthly fee, and the world-event are somewhat fun.

I'd say it's worth playing at least once, you'd probably spend more time in it than most AAA-titles for the same price anyway.

Though whether you want to continue playing after seeing all the story lines, I can't guarantee that one.

If you're going for awesome combat, I personally think TERA would be better. The BAMs offers a serious challenge (fighting one solo on the same level can take you anywhere between 2-3 minutes to 10+ minutes depending on how well you can handle its attacks) and even on normal enemies you can tell which player is doing well based on how they react to the enemy attacks (good player will hardly take damage, while bad ones will be crying for heal left and right, or just dying quickly to BAMs)

Although in dungeons you tend to ends up with tank and spank battle most of the time since the tank only need to keep the aggro while the others can do the murdering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?