What is your favorite manga?

If I had to choose between all the managas I've read... I'd probably say
Kuroshitsuji.
For the Manhwa/Webtoon:
Twelve Nights!

Reactions: espiekerella
Adding a new one: The Magical Girl and Evil Officer. Too bad the ending was a little odd and side characters not really fleshed out, but the doe-eyed heroine and her evil officer made for a fun dynamic.

Reactions: espiekerella
Hello you all.

Mine's is Gunnm

Last order fallen a bit, but mars chronicles seem good so far (even though is not focusing much on Gally / Alita, the story seemed more back to it's roots

Uchuu Kyoudai (Space Brothers)
I like the episodes especially with JAXA's astronaut recruitment program, Nitta & his brother, flight trainer Young-jii,
and Mutta's support for Hibito's PD. I often learn a lesson by reading Uchuu Kyoudai. Great manga!

Old original Jp version of Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 9.
(Which I bought because of cover illustration lmao, don't judge me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg