Definitely comedy! And perhaps shoujo, despite rolling my eyes 70% of the times when I encounter shoujo that are simply not my cup of tea.

There's something about the stereotypical shoujo cliches that makes the genre seem very genuine. So shoujo.

Reactions: espiekerella
It depends on manga. But I always enjoy the time travel ones like
"Steins;Gate," "JIN," "Nobunaga Concerto," "Boku dake ga Inai Machi", "Ashi-girl,"
"Samurai-sensei," and "Ship of Theseus." "Drifters" is a little bit different, but I like it, too.

I just love the ones tagged "Isekai"... you know, those that start out with the protagonist getting hit by "Truck-kun" or some other type of vehicle and than they reincarnate in a fantasy world.

I basically like comedy and horror. But there are also other genre that I frequently to read

Light : Comedy, SoL, Romance without butthurt/netori
Mid : Adventure, Cooking, isekai, rpg-like background, shounen
Heavy : Mystery, Horror, Ghost, Supernatural, Psycho, Guro

I just love the ones tagged "Isekai"... you know, those that start out with the protagonist getting hit by "Truck-kun" or some other type of vehicle and than they reincarnate in a fantasy world.

currently i am hooked on isekai ones too. Especially with overpowered MC

Sci-fi and also mecha. There's honestly not that many good mecha manga compared to anime and I want more good ones to read.

Action, adventure, mecha, fantasy, sci-fi and romance+ either of those

Isekai genre is really interesting, but I would say slice of life and seinen are also very much to my liking.

I have been here for dec... well a long time, haven't really utilized all threads on this forum. What does a forum, need more than writing?
I guess I might have to say my preferences. That's until 24th day of Christmas. :ninja: off-topic incoming.

Manga is hard to tackle down - but anything that captures eye is usually what fits me. Color structuring, porcelain and world building are interesting.
Besides, characters and their actions in the story. Getting bored to read manga that's only school themed.
It's quite slow process getting one genre as favorite, when all your works are spread across or aren't easy to find...
Even if you think okay these two things I want from X manga, but then there's no search tool for images and drawing styles.
What I would maybe search: In my is case water reflections, paper lanterns and flowering trees. or just Yozakura night event.
For characters it's easier, but they never fit the story or are drawn too randomly to please me. I don't have preferences only conflicts in manga.
Visual novel type characters are most closest to my liking, probably a manga that has transferred Yuzusoft's VN is in a top ladder for character design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games