What is the worst Anime you have ever watched?

School days. The guy was a giant d- who followed what he was at every moment's notice and the characters were extremely shallow with 4/5 of each new girl just being something for him to shove himself in.

Was I happy with the ending? No. It was too dramatic even if he banged like 10 different girls, there are guys in my old high school that did 5x that amount (I'm guessing) and the worst they get is drama fights from dumb girls. :alopro:

Don't believe me? Go up to any half of the male population in it, ask them how many girls they've done and they'll proudly say what the number is like it's some kind of achievement.

I'm going off topic now though. Yeah, School Days for worst in my opinion.

Amnesia (the anime), which is weird since i like otome games but I just stop after ep 3. It was so lame and the MC did not appeal to me at all. And yes , I know she lost her memories but it's not because you don't remember anything , you can't have no personality whatsoever

-El Cazador De La Bruja
-Burst Angel
It's weird...I watched these two when I was just getting into anime, and thought they were decent.
Looking back now, they actually weren't that good.
I wonder if it's because my standards on good anime has changed? :reallyconfused:

Eiken
I just wonder why the hell I watched 2 Episodes of this.
Well, this Anime is all about boobs. i like boobs.
But this was just an eyesore

Green Green, those 3 perverts ruined the anime for me, This anime gives Overdrive one of my favorite VN stuidios a bad name

Eiken
I just wonder why the hell I watched 2 Episodes of this.
Well, this Anime is all about boobs. i like boobs.
But this was just an eyesore
I know that feel bro :swearveng:
I went through the same thing (even our opinions are similar):
Eiken
Gave it a shot, and I regret it. It's not the amount of fanservice that makes it bad, but once komoe appeared, it was just overkill...I mean, I love big boobs but after watching this, I just don't know anymore xD

[MENTION=38117]NickT1412T[/MENTION] ;
hahaha :D
So there are more people who watched this and rated it like me xDD

Mahou Sensei Negima! - Both animes failed at showing how great the manga is (although the OVA's are great)

Reactions: mgadamolong
A-CHANNEL.

It blows me away that I keep seeing people pick this up, and still think it's a good show!

what ? i actually really like a-channel...

anyway i was really dissapointed of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, so good comments and references everywhere.
i just think its boring mixed with alot of whine and cheese.

Saint Young Men, allegedly a slice of life comedy.

The premise was intriguing. Jesus and Buddha decide to take a vacation, and move in together into an apartment in Tokyo.

There is so much that could have been done with this. After all, we have, perhaps, the two most interesting, charismatic, clever, wisest men ever, living together, on vacation. The potential for great comedy, satire, and life lessons would be tremendous.

But what did they do with it? The Two act as if they are college freshmen away from home for the first time, with no clue about life. Their personalities are dull and somewhat dimwitted. The story is rambling. And the attempts at humor fall flat.

Did I say humor? Judge for yourself:

At a parade, Buddha starts to glow with divinity, attracting attention. Jesus says that a girl in the parade dressed like Tinkerbell has a skirt that is short. Buddha's glow goes away.

Jesus and Buddha are talking about nothing in particular. Jesus' bottled water turns to wine. Jesus says his water turned to wine.

WTF??? Even college freshmen could do better than that!

When everything is said and done, the show is boring... even South Park's Jesus and Buddha were more interesting. :(

Blood-C was really the worst anime i ever watched
maybe it's because i really loved blood+
the lack of episodes makes it more confusing~ the end is so weird ? i wonder if they will make a second season
(i haven't seen the specials or the movie)

Saint Young Men, allegedly a slice of life comedy.

The premise was intriguing. Jesus and Buddha decide to take a vacation, and move in together into an apartment in Tokyo.

There is so much that could have been done with this. After all, we have, perhaps, the two most interesting, charismatic, clever, wisest men ever, living together, on vacation. The potential for great comedy, satire, and life lessons would be tremendous.

But what did they do with it? The Two act as if they are college freshmen away from home for the first time, with no clue about life. Their personalities are dull and somewhat dimwitted. The story is rambling. And the attempts at humor fall flat.

Did I say humor? Judge for yourself:

At a parade, Buddha starts to glow with divinity, attracting attention. Jesus says that a girl in the parade dressed like Tinkerbell has a skirt that is short. Buddha's glow goes away.

Jesus and Buddha are talking about nothing in particular. Jesus' bottled water turns to wine. Jesus says his water turned to wine.

WTF??? Even college freshmen could do better than that!

When everything is said and done, the show is boring... even South Park's Jesus and Buddha were more interesting. :(

I started to read the manga , and I thought it was simple minded . The idea at the start was great but the mangaka did not go too far in his research imo . His lacks of religious knowledge (christian) show too much ...
I guess some people liked it because it was the kind of naive humour you can find in certain mangas .

I started to read the manga , and I thought it was simple minded . The idea at the start was great but the mangaka did not go too far in his research imo . His lacks of religious knowledge (christian) show too much ...
I guess some people liked it because it was the kind of naive humour you can find in certain mangas .

Looked like the creators didn't know anything about either religion, and had no writing sense.

A good example is the water to wine scene I described. Now visualize the scene with one small dialog change:

The water bottle turns to wine.

Jesus: "Ooops, I did it again."

Bhudda: "Non-alcoholic for me, please."

Both smile.

Now the scene gets a giggle. ;)

Yes I agree with everything you wrote. I think the mangaka want to write a slice of life/humour manga starring Jesus and Buddha, and it's just really weak .

Maybe not the worst manga/anime I read but definitely not good.

I usually drop anime that suck instead of watching them, but sometimes I've got no choice - especially since I finish all franchises I start.
Some horrible ones are:

Ro-Kyu-Bu! - Everything but the music sucked. For an anime about basketball, they played preciously little - then again, the balls are bigger than their heads, which can't have been helpful.
Tsubasa Chronicle - No story, no direction, and terribly slow-paced.
All chibi specials from J.C. Staff. How can you be so boring?
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movies - Just scenes from the series cut together again. Bad scene choices too.
Hayate no Gotoku! - Series was way too long and the jokes never changed. Became a real chore to watch after the first couple episodes.
Kagaku Ninja-Tai Gatchaman II - The first series was already overly repetitive. Throwing logic and reason overboard didn't make the second one any better.

And for the record, Saint Onii-san did look very boring.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; What? You didn't like Loli Basketball? :surprised:

Although it's true, there was more loli than basketball. :evillaugh:

Seriously though, it must be quite a task to watch ALL the anime you post. :hypnotized:

I don't watch everything I post. Matter of fact, I usually only watch things once the complete blurays are out.

Reactions: T-ELOS and Leggy
I didn't watch Naruto so I couldn't comment on it being the worst.

However, Kanon was among the worst show I've watched, as the same time, it was hyped as one of the best.

Reactions: T-ELOS
I don't know why, but I'll probably get some hate for saying One Piece/Bleach, I can't get through the first episode of either of them. I seems to just about tolerate Naruto before I discovered the world of filler and now only read the manga.

...Ergo proxy.

But mainly because it just made me so darn depressed I think at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!