What is the worst Anime you have ever watched?

Funny thing is, I actually liked School Days. In fact, a year ago I started a thread wondering if there was a way to do a second season.

Here is one possible storyline for a second season of School Days:

Kotonoha comes back to school (without drawing police attention) with Makoto's head in her back pack. Follow her wacky adventures, as she stalks and kills Makoto's lovers and her tormentors, one by one. She makes a cute ritual of decapitating them in funny ways, while Makoto's head watches and makes cute comments to her. She adds their heads to her backpack to keep Makoto company.

A bit of a different turn from the original story. :evillaugh:

No. 6 was unbelievably bad, and for many reasons. It wins this contest for me because it actually managed to make me angry with how bad it was. Now that is impressive.

Yumekui Merry also comes to mind as one of the worst ones quality-wise. That show was awful.

I KNOW RIGHT?! Love Hina pissed me off so much in the end I had to change the screen on my fkin laptop! Naruto is just plain annoying.

i really enjoyed the manga and though "hey, why not check out the anime"

ERRRR wrong decision. i dont understand how that studio stuffed up so badly

HAHAHA....

aku no hana = never ever want watch that
love hina = yes.. it worse.. actually almost ALL AKAMATSU KEN ANIME BECOME WORSEEEE........ just read the manga...
haruhi ; from season 1-2 i dont see whyy its become popular.... WHYYYYYYyyyyyyy.......
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; :fullblush: your list... oppaiiiiiiiiii........

you should already know that most of popular ones are not necessary good

Kampfer

They begined singing a song suddenly in the final epi, and finished this anime before solving problems(They didn't defeat enemies).
Plus, though OVA was released after all TV episodes, they didn't battle at all in it.

Looking back, I don't think I can name any anime that I can really say was bad. There are anime that I found boring/uninteresting but there isn't one that I hate with a burning passion or anything. I haven't rewatched any anime yet but I'm sure to change my opinions of some that I did enjoy before.

You're such a nice person pichu.
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; Kampfer was made as a light novel and the whole point of it is fan service.

I don't know how what I said translates to that...

But reading through other's posts, Kämpfer didn't go anywhere with the story and watching Yumekui Merry felt like having bad breath and knowing it. Still haven't gotten around to watching episode 9 even after a year

You said in a nice and polite way, that you don't hate any anime.
Anyway, I only read the Yumekui Merry manga and it was so-so.
The one I forgot to mention was Marmalade Boy. Don't.

I wonder how many folks will check out some of these shows, just to see how bad they really are? :hypnotize:

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION];
Yeah, it was made as a light novel. But there are many interesting animes made from light novels. For example, Suzumiya Haruhi, and zerono tsukaima(2nd season? I want not to mention them...). And When the anime was made even from light novel, it should be watched as an anime.
Fan service is a good expression. I feel something ironic.

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION];
Yeah, it was made as a light novel. But there are many interesting animes made from light novels. For example, Suzumiya Haruhi, and zerono tsukaima(2nd season? I want not to mention them...). And When the anime was made even from light novel, it should be watched as an anime.
Fan service is a good expression. I feel something ironic.
I'm not really the fan of Zero no Tsukaima even though I saw all 4 seasons because I'm not really into tsundere. The Melanchony of Suzumiya Haruhi was good, because the protagonist wasn't a dog (like in Zero no Tsukaima). Yes you should watch it like anime but if it doesn't end what's the point?

I'm not really the fan of Zero no Tsukaima even though I saw all 4 seasons because I'm not really into tsundere. The Melanchony of Suzumiya Haruhi was good, because the protagonist wasn't a dog (like in Zero no Tsukaima). Yes you should watch it like anime but if it doesn't end what's the point?

I see. I like Louise but not like tsundere so much too.
I guess it is more important for you what the protagonist is like than what the heroin is like. I think Haruhi is tsundere too.
tbh, I don't like her because of her behavior to Mikuru. Mikuru was ill-treated by Haruhi still Kyon stoped her. On the other hand, Louise loves Saito, and Saito don't feel sad or angry seriously by her treatment.
Though it is the topic what kind of heroin do I/you like, not about the anime.
If the original doesn't end, I prefer that the anime specialize fan service or anime-original stories are made. To End anime just before battle is bad halfway.
Even if the original doesn't end, I want animes to end at good place to leave off.

^ I agree. Most of the time, it is unlikely that the anime adaptation would cover the whole story covered by the original work (Manga, Visual Novel, Light Novel, etc.). Ending the anime at an appropriate point in the story is best, unless a second season has already been confirmed. Anime adaptations are in a way promos for the original work, and it's pretty unrealistic to expect a full adaptation of each and every Manga/Visual Novel/Light Novel/etc there is.

But of course, cutting important parts from the story or trying to squeeze too much into a season's worth of anime can tick people off. No one likes things they find important trivialised.

Yes animes are today for only promotion so people will buy other things like figures,... the only exception are the most popular ones

coppelion is getting up there lol

DRAGON BALL GT - honestly has to be the worst of all time

love hina (so badly translated from the manga)

these ones are gonna piss some people off but

one piece
naruto

I agree, GT was terrible. I never really cared for Naruto or One Piece either

The worst anime I watched was "Free!" it had so many male sexual inuendo's in it that really put me off watching it. >_>

The most annoying thing is when animes end with a "wait for season 2! troll!" and then it never comes...

Eiken
Gave it a shot, and I regret it. It's not the amount of fanservice that makes it bad, but once komoe appeared, it was just overkill...I mean, I love big boobs but after watching this, I just don't know anymore xD
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
I know this show is targeted specifically towards the Japanese audience (hence the comedy doesn't translate well in english), but the plot is just so....I can't even describe it :confused:

I rarely watch 1990s anime(s), which its graphic not as good as nowadays anime(s), but for "modern anime(s)", personally I choose Serial Experiment Lain. I must concentrate when I watch this anime. It also lack of humour and music. Maybe the only music it have is OP and ED song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!