What is the most confusing Anime you watched ?

One recently I had watch and is confusing is "Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince". I thought it would go well like any other Mecha anime I had watch but instead it didn't, not that I don't like it but it goes well from the beginning but then it just jump from one thing to another, don't feel like I understand it well enough, even what I'm saying now isn't understandable as well. I feel like that anime was rush even if it a 24 episode anime.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Serial Experiments Lain LOLOL I never managed to finish it! I think I stopped after the 6th episode or something x.x
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni too, after the 4th episode where you know what happened.

Horizoin..never did make much sense...
Why not? Actually after the 6th ep. of the first season should you already know; about what it going in the series:
Rescuing Horizon and then against the cruel system fighting, almost the same at Code Geass, Guilty Crown and and and...
Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

Well, if you the game Fate/Stay Night - especially the 2nd route of the game not know, and maybe until now just the movie version seen have, then is it of course...

Recommendation in this place: Look the TV version - if you no time have the original to play...:goodtea:

watching mostly romance/drama/slice of life there´s not much to be confused about :D but i had to rewatch Serial Experiments Lain 3 times to somehow understand what is going on...ans Steins/Gate was confusing at some points...

Hai Nanashi1-san, yes i agree we knew what was going to happen but i was sad that the recreation of history events of the Feudal era and others, was so random and chaotic, I liked Horizon,...just was a rather odd series, and then they went and made more .... lol

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei... I mean, I get that he wanted to die (???), but what's the whole point of this... I didn't get past episode 3...

Brynhildr in the Darkness, because the last episodes were rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/