What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Let's come with a little bit different perspective to your hopeless condition, shall I? I gotta ask that why are you trying to become a lazy person like those homelesses do? If you become a diligent at your own job, then you'll have a chance to become an important for people like you. I said it "your own" job, because of that is the job, which is YOU selected to handle, don't you? However, like I said if you keep deadlock like this, you'll get bored even of your own life which is you have just one. Being optimist will help you about that. Hope I could reach you to make you become yourself.

Hows my typical morning you ask?? Weellllll.....

EYELIDS OPEN -like a bauss-
HIT THE SNOOZE -like a bauss-
LOSE TO THE ALARM CLOCK -like a bauss-
FAP -like a bauss-
GET UP SLOWLY -like a bauss-
STUMBLE TO THE SHOWER -like a bauss-
CLEAN MY BODY -like a bauss-
EMPTY BODILY WASTE -like a bauss-
PUT SOME CLOTHES ON -like a bauss-
EAT A BAGEL -like a bauss-
DRINK ICED COFFEE -like a bauss-
BRUSH MY TEETH -like a bauss-
and then go do whatever it is I need to do that day..... -like a bauss-

you remind me this:
Fap-Meme.jpg

4chan created the rage comics, reddit uses them to their full potential, and has the most users posting them (and made a very big abundance of the rage faces xP)

[MENTION=7343]Koinkun[/MENTION] - what's a bauss?

Quickly log out my erogame that was left on last night, before my mom come and wake me up.

My first action is get out of bed,put something on my feet so they don't get cold since it's winter here and take a piss.

@ Alexsdu i think it means boss XD
I continue my dream last night hoping to find an ending and failed

Ah... that video XD Lol heard of it never watched
When i wake up i make sure theres no random battle ship on my back

To Koinkun: You're not the only one to have mentioned that video on this site. :)

Well the first thing I do: "Eat a bagel!" Like a boss!

I crash into the sun and live :D like a boss XD hmm we should have a like a boss thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.