What is popular now in your country?

Every year from 1 March and for 2 Week is the Carnival we go around places with suits and mask and at the main event where ends tomorrow Saturday 17 March is that the Carnival master is burned down. These happening is done near to all the cites in Greece. These are some of the many customs that we have.

Reactions: Anestis
TV shows involving competing celebrities.

Dancing, diving, cooking, skating, literally anything.

It's disgusting.

Hmm.... Politic
That the most popular topic in my country right now.

Politics.... since we dont really know what will happen here in the next years...

Capri Leggings- A popular fashion trend here in the US will never die, I hate it

I think that everyone is enjoing a tv show about a famous ecuatorian drug lord.
In fact the guy was quite flamboyant and everything that i cant help but to laugh.

There is this phrase i like ... its like... mmm... "there are 3 ways of doing things, the way you were taught, the way you think its right and MY WAY"

The Jodie Arias trial is really hot, right now. The whole trial is being showed on TV, from start to finish, complete with analysis by several talk shows.

There's something riveting about the trial of a pretty girl stabbing her boyfriend 29 times (several in the back) slitting his throat from ear to ear, and shooting him in the head for good measure... all allegedly in self-defense.

The Jodie Arias trial is really hot, right now. The whole trial is being showed on TV, from start to finish, complete with analysis by several talk shows.

There's something riveting about the trial of a pretty girl stabbing her boyfriend 29 times (several in the back) slitting his throat from ear to ear, and shooting him in the head for good measure... all allegedly in self-defense.

So she was a zombie then ? Fun.

Hmm... whatever is popular seems to be whatever big corporations say is popular and then people who want to be popular buy/do/etc it to show off and then yay for five minutes of popularity...

Hmm... whatever is popular seems to be whatever big corporations say is popular and then people who want to be popular buy/do/etc it to show off and then yay for five minutes of popularity...

That`s it pretty much. Right now, America seems to be stuck on gun and video game debates. As for media, it seems to me that electronic music`s making a comeback...not a very good one, though a comeback nonetheless. And video games seem to be getting more risky and "mature" in my opinion. Probably why they`ve been getting such a bad rap lately.

I also noticed that we had a pretty good slew of amazing movies at the start of the year but, alas, it doesn`t seem to have continued.

Dubstep and girls wearing Yoga pants to school. Soooo distracting.

Hmm I have no idea.. Im an indoor guy soo if the world blows up aslong that ma house and internet is all good.. Im chilling.

politics and corruption news...sigh...how could they develop this country with that attitude:sigh:

Mmm... the soccer world cup classification matches... we had one earlier today.

hmmm.... facebook is extremely popular

[MENTION=8332]sammy[/MENTION] ; what else is popular in our country?

You should know whats popular in our country [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; ;p

now at the moment we are waiting 40 days for Jesus Christ to be revived

Users who are viewing this thread