What heroine likes it in Otome Game?

Re: What heroine likes it in Otme Game?

I'm the same as Sakimichi :nekopara_laugh:

BTW which heroines in N9 that Sakimichi like the most?

I actually liked Koharu the most, thought she was annoying at first but later on I admire her innocence and pure intention. Her route was funny, light hearted and enjoyable for me. I understand her personality stemmed from her harsh past, but even so she did her best to compensate her faults (in Masamune's bad end).
:gakuran_cute:

Last edited:

I really like strong willed heroine or sarcastic one, also someone who can protect herself like example in Koezaru or Norn9. I don't really like timid or meek heroine, but maybe it's just me :P

QR game.... have yet touch ANY of their game, dunno why/ just dont wanna do it?

N9: yeah if we cover the plot hole = game spoiler so when playing, dont get mad if you dont understand anything, be patient and play the entire game (thank god that I did)

KamiKimi: pff ahahaha have to agree with ChihiroAoki there

I see ww Lately I do feel the same too, I just don't feel like doing any of their games save for the sequel of School Wars. I wonder why.....
So you need patience for N9? uwu I'd have to put N9 on hold then..... At the moment, I don't have as much patience; I want to do something with that awful backlog of mine ;3;

I hate Heroines who can't make their own decision. I like heroines in Norn 9, Hana Awase, and Kamigami No Asobi.
Ne, nee-sama, what if a heroine who started out incapable of making their own decision, ended up being able to do so....... Would she grow on you or not? :3

I like calm heroine with some saddist chara...that has some spices <3 :nyanmusu_cheer:

I like the gentle heroine , but she still have to be strong :D

I like heroines that aren't blank slates.

. . .

... Fine, I'll say more stuff: even though I said that, I guess I like heroines that are strong-willed more than anything, although I'm definitely biased towards cheerful personalities.

I like heroines that aren't blank slates.

. . .

... Fine, I'll say more stuff: even though I said that, I guess I like heroines that are strong-willed more than anything, although I'm definitely biased towards cheerful personalities.

I guess most like cheerful and strong will heroine since that make the story more fun and eventful

Did you try Wand Of Fortune, the gameplay kinda annoying (long) but the art and plot is pretty good if you like magical theme:nekopara_confused:

Reactions: Aines445

I guess most like cheerful and strong will heroine since that make the story more fun and eventful

Did you try Wand Of Fortune, the gameplay kinda annoying (long) but the art and plot is pretty good if you like magical theme:nekopara_confused:

I heard lots of good things about Wand of Fortune but I never did play it.

... I guess I really should since it does sound pretty awesome; besides, complicated gameplay that's fully in Japanese is like a fun challenge to me (except when I flip tables, that's when it stops being fun...): it's difficult, but getting through it is (probably) rewarding.

Thank you for the recommendation! ^^

I heard lots of good things about Wand of Fortune but I never did play it.

... I guess I really should since it does sound pretty awesome; besides, complicated gameplay that's fully in Japanese is like a fun challenge to me (except when I flip tables, that's when it stops being fun...): it's difficult, but getting through it is (probably) rewarding.

Thank you for the recommendation! ^^

You're very welcome. Oh and have you try Arcania Familia yet (sorry i for got how to spell it) but the heroine here is really awesome. She won over the boy in her own path and way :nekopara_pleased:

You're very welcome. Oh and have you try Arcania Familia yet (sorry i for got how to spell it) but the heroine here is really awesome. She won over the boy in her own path and way :nekopara_pleased:

Oh, I already tried Arcana Familia: it's one of those very good otome games that I somehow haven't played a lot, kind of like Shinobi Koi Utsutsu except I only did one route in Arcana Familia; it's sad, I know...

I like the heroine to be someone with high will spirit, beautiful, a bully (like teasing the guys X333), have beautiful voices (if do have) also, have a dark secret or sad pasts~
X333

The most important thing is strong personality. It annoys me so much how the girls are weak, pure and, oh so forgiving. Please, have pity on me.

And if she has a face, then I do rather a short black hair with small eyes than long curly hair and big pink eyes. But this is not really imortant to me.

PLEASE! STRONG FEMALES LEADS, JAPAN! Maybe even a sadistic girl? Hehehe~

:gokiko_meh:

A heroine... with a brain. She doesn't have to be particularly beautiful or strong in battle, but at least GIVE HER A BRAIN PLEASE !
I often found myself with one who :
1) can't make decisions (for you, sakimichi !)
2) doesn't have any usefulness at all (except for narration)
3) just goes head first to meet with a bad guy (and get kidnap or whatever else)

Well, she needs a personnality of steel, something like that. Having convictions and protecting them to the end. May doubt but finds her own answer. Even if she's shy or introvert, I would want a real heroine with a great BRAIN. (first exemple I encountered : Hana from Sangoku Rensenki)

A heroine... with a brain. She doesn't have to be particularly beautiful or strong in battle, but at least GIVE HER A BRAIN PLEASE !

Yep, one more vote for the Brain category. A heroine can be anything to me (i.e. physically weak or strong) but I want my heroines to have brains and use them. Bonus points if her character actually develops in the story. Strong-willed heroines are great.

Reactions: espiekerella

My favorite main characters are willful and strong, someone who can fight/think and won't be a burden to the other characters.
Hotaru from Geten no Hana and Nozomi from Harutoki3 are top 2 of my favorite characters.

^^ I like Hotaru and Nozomi too! Nozomi is probably my top. But I also like the cool ojou-sama type like in GHP and Clock Zero. Basically people with brains and vocal cords.
Bonus if they can top in 18+ >////<

I prefer a quick wit, cheerfull and optimistic character. I don't like slow processer heroine, i mean yeah there could be times when you don't understand but you can't be slow for again and again over the same issues. Oh and please not that 'i am slow about love so i don't know that he likes me type' JUST NO

I like heroines in Norn 9. Also I like heroine in Gakuen Tokkyuu Hotokenser, heroine in Tokyo Yamanote Boys, heroine in Kamigami No Asobi and heroine in Wand of Fortune. I hate heroines who can't make their own decision, I think.

Type of girl like Kayo from KengaKimi! I think she's well-balanced enough. She know how to slice some badasses, have strong will, good attitude, pure heart, but also not too dominant (so we can choose whatever option we want without getting into awkward or lame scenario)

I prefer strong type girls (long black hair with a "cool & composed" personality is a plus~) or delinquent type girls like Mafuyu from Oresama Teacher (although she's not from an otome game).

Just as long as the heroine doesn't cry and need men to help her in times of distress, really. Or an indecisive one who's in love with the two main guys like in shoujo mangas (GDI MAKE UP YOUR MIND, WOMAN).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.